Solved Can't break a anything in a random chunk

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by xXNinjaBoyXx, Mar 26, 2020.

1. I'm running a little server for my friends but I recently encountered a full chunk that you weren't able to break any blocks in. The only way to break blocks in the chunk is by giving op to the players. I have no clue what is blocking.

My plugins:
    upload_2020-3-26_13-25-8.png

2. We don't know either. We aren't on your server and don't have operator access to check anything.

You need to provide more information.

It's probably caused by ultraregions or clearlag

3. I think this is because of your spawn protection range. non-op players can't break blocks in there.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. I see now that probably should have provided more information sorry. I just didn't what information you need/what I could provide. I didn't know were the issue layed or had any log.

I have looked at ultraregions and there aren't any regions in that area there is only global. The closets non-global region I a region that only prevents creature spawns.

Thanks for the idea I forgot that spawn protection by the server I a thing in the config. It would also make sense since i have set my spawn in that area.

As I can see in my lastest downloaded server.propeties that it is set to 16. Currently, my hosts game panel and FTP connection are down so I can't fix it but I'll try to set the property to 0 when gets up.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the lack of information. This was my first post.

#4 xXNinjaBoyXx, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020