Solved Can't download spigot builds?

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by MGbeenieboy, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Hey, I came home and tried to download #1022.
    Two times. In this time #1023 came out. I tried in 3 times...
    In each try it says me it has been downloaded succesfully, but I only download ~ 7 MB of ~ 18 MB.
    help :(

2. Jigsaw

Supporter

It works fine for me (I just tried again to verify). Try both the spigot-1.6.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar and spigot.jar to see if either of them work? They are the same thing with just different names.

3. Yes, with spigot 1.6.2 .... i got only 2-3 MB :/
    i try it again with spigot.jar ...

4. Ok, in the "Downloads" thing... of Google Chrome i see the .jar loading with 120 kb/s (thats very good for my internet :/) and every time it finish the download exactly on 7,440 KB.

5. Jigsaw

Supporter

6. now, it's ~ 4 MB.... i try it with an other browser

7. 3,8 MB with firefox :/ very strange

8. Dmck2b

Services Staff

You say your internet is bad, are you sure your connection isn't being reset? That would cause a download to stop midway sometimes.

9. I don't think so... I never had this problem before and when, it would say "download interrupted" or something like that.

I tried a
    - restart
    - other pc
    - build #1024 ^_^
    - router restart

10. I have the exact same issue with downloading BungeeCord it gets around 2 - 3mb then stops.

11. Ha! Not my mistake :D
    And I never topped the 8 MB :'(
    It would be nice if someone could maybe upload #1024 somewhere ._.

12. jeff142

Benefactor

Ive had this happen, its likely the server geting over loaded and droping the download.

13. Ok, thanks... I've to wait :(

14. Jigsaw

Supporter

Happening for me now. Try in an hour or two. If I was still at home I would upload it to my Dropbox, but I'm at work and can't get it downloaded fully now. :/

15. Issue with the Varnish caching server apparently. md_5 confirms it here:

16. md_5

Administrator Developer

Thanks, moved this to feedback and marked as solved.

17. Me, too. :( I was downloading the spigot.jar tonight( 102/12/11, Wednesday). The new update spigot for minecraft 1.7.2. But the download said " Connection Error" but my wifi area is full!!!!! Please fix this, and another thing: when I'm downloading a file, you can see how much time is left, right? Yeah, if you don't have the time, I don't care, but mine had it. The time just keeps adding from 20 min to 1 hr to 20 hr to 1 day, 20 hr & 20 min. It is making me CRAZY. :confused: I beg you, please fix this error or bug, and I will be thankful. FIX IT!!!!! ;) Whew, that was a long paragraph.....

Bye guys, please reply!
    -Toonscraft1

18. Dmck2b

Services Staff

Unable to replicate anything you just said.

Downloads fine.
    Has total download amount.
    Time is left is your browsers estimate.

Your issues, not md_5's.

Also, WHY NECRO SOMETHING FROM JULY?

• Agree Agree x 1