Can't find any plugin to keep this pickaxe!!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Phx_Blaster007, May 14, 2016.

1. First I want to start of by saying its 1:52 am so ignore my grammar mistakes and such.

Second, I wanted to make a prison server. In this prison server, there would be a pickaxe in the 9th slot. I have already solved how to make one not lose the pickaxe when they die. However, can someone develop a plugin that makes the pickaxe stay in that spot? Unlootable would have worked, but for some reason whatever makes unlootable work does not carry over through essentials' kits, and I do not know how to make someone join the server with that pickaxe. The pickaxe is also going to change heavily due to people upgrading it with token enchants. I was wondering if someone could find a solution to this or even create a plugin for this.

Thanks,
    Phx_Blaster007

2. Not sure if this is possible. I could try to code you something.

3. Hey even if its not, you are still really nice for trying. Thanks.

4. I almost forgot to tell you, I want people to get the pickaxe as soon as they join. If anyone including you are trying to code it, please take this into account because I don't know if this makes it easier or harder///

5. k so here is what I can do, I can make so that when the player joins for the first time it gets a pickaxe. But I am not sure if the player will be able to enchant the pickaxe..

6. If you have skype please PM me on spigot with your name so I can contact you.