Can't mine

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by GaleForce, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Hello,
    I am currently working on a OP PRISON SERVER and i have made my kits overpowered. When i try to mine with any op pickaxe, it seems to lag and my character can not really move. I am currently on the latest spigot version.
    (Console says its outdated but there's no new version)

Also, whenever i go in fly mode, the console gets spammed for me flying.

Attached Files:

2. It's seems that you have some problems with plugins.

3. For flying or mining? Because they both do it even as being opped. I try to mine i cant move my character and my screen gets all weird.

4. Plugin list and make our life more easy

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

• 23.PNG
      23.PNG
      File size:
      39.9 KB
      Views:
  6. The fly spamming, can be NoFlyZone. The block issue can be your mines plugin. Remove them 1 by 1 and test the block breaking. (Obviously take a copy of the plugins)

7. #7 herobine117, Sep 13, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  8. It can not be my mines plugin because before i purchased it, i would make a little mine (5x5) and mine with the pickaxe's and it would still do it.

9. Thank you both. The console is not being spammed anymore after removing noflyzone :D But i still can not mine..
    (it doesn't show anything on console)
    Would you guys like a video so you know what i am speaking about??

10. So i found my issue. It seems that "AutoSell" has the items to inventory feature and that is my issue.. Unfortunate i need this plugin to sell items because i can not seem to find any other plugin like it. Does anyone know any like it?

11. well just use essential plugin it has /sell all

12. When did you purchase VKAutoPickup, MineBomb and TokenEnchant?? I don't see you on the buyers list.

13. Looks like it's the same for Featherboard.
    upload_2019-9-20_23-1-11.png

14. I have 2 accounts. One in which i purchase, and this one which i use for help..etc.
    I do this because I've had my spigot account hacked before and lost everything. I can use my other account if needed. Or i can proof I have purchased them via discord.

15. You aren't allowed to have multiple accounts as by rule 11 of the Spigot forums:
    upload_2019-9-21_1-20-35.png