Can't write on signs

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Ma100, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Hi, my server is running Spigot 1.14.4 on a Windows 10 machine.
    Whenever i write on signs and click "Done", all the text disappears. I need a fix for this.
    Here is my plugin list:
    AdminFun, AdvancedPortals, ChatControl Free, ChestCommands, Citizens 2, CitizensCMD, Clearlag, CommandHook, CoreProtect, Denizen, Duels, Dynmap, EssentialsX, EssentialsX AntiBuild, EssentialsXChat, EssentialsX GeoIP, EssentialsX Protect, EssentialsX Spawn, EssentialsX XMPP, HolographicDisplays, Lockette, mcMMO, MultiverseCore, PermissionsEX, PixelPrinter, PlaceholderAPI, PluginConstructorAPI, ProtocolLib, PsudoCommands, SetHome, Spigot-CommandSigns, TNTRun reloaded, Vault, Worldedit-Bukkit, WorldEditSelectionVisualizer, Worldguard-Bukkit, WorldResourcepacks and VoxelSniper.
    Thanks for your help!

2. Strahan

Benefactor

Does it still happen if you disable the plugins? Just stop the server, rename the plugins folder to plugins.off then start server and test.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. The problem goes away.

4. Strahan

Benefactor

Usually when I have a problem like that, I will bring the plugins back online in groups of like 3 or 4. Then when the problem returns, you know which 3 or 4 are causing it and can narrow it down from there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I'll try that, thanks!

6. So the origin of the problem was Lockette. Any better working alternatives?
    (I've forgotten to post this many, many times)

7. Strahan

Benefactor

LWC is what I used when I migrated away from Lockette.

• Like Like x 1