Spigot Captains Enchants 1.2.3

Custom Enchants in a vanilla style

1. abandoncaptian submitted a new resource:

Captains Enchants - Custom Enchants in a vanilla style

Read more about this resource...

2. abandoncaptian updated Captains Enchants with a new update entry:

Fixing Vein Miner in the anvil

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Thank you for the find, will add a fix for it along with towny support.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hello, wonderful plugin!
    Have trouble. Everytime I combine something in anvil it costs only 1 lvl, until I change the name.
    And secondly cannot combine for example sword and book with paralyze in anvil, i mean i can but it don't give that enchant .

EDIT:
    Whole anvil seems broken. After you take item with that enchants through it they deactivate, but info that they exist inside that item stay.

Btw. v. 1.15.2

#6 Dalinor, Feb 6, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  5. Hope to support lower version of Minecraft.Such as 1.12 to 1.14.
    And can you add a language file (include enchantment name and plugin messages) that can make us more convenient to translate.
    This idea is mentioned by a friend who replied to me in my share.

6. Sorry, no update today. I'm rewriting the ENTIRE anvil system and it is taking longer than expected.

7. I don't mind ;)

8. Alright, you CAN expect a huge update tomorrow. reworked the Anvil system and block mining system. currently, Vein Miner doesn't fortune blocks mined aside from core block, after the update the blocks will break like they are supposed to.

• Like Like x 1
  9. abandoncaptian updated Captains Enchants with a new update entry:

Anvil/Mining Code Rewrite

10. Ability to configure the displayed enchant chatbox message would be nice.
    Adding the description of the enchant in lore would be good too.

#13 BitBirdGG, Feb 9, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  11. After new update still most times cost is 1, but when it's not only some of enchantments passes through and it includes basic enchants.

Test:
    Got 2 pickaxes:
    1 - efficiecy IV fortune III unbreaking III
    2 - efficiency IV vein miner IV expedition III

Combining 1 + 2 gives efficiecy IV fortune III unbreaking III vein miner IV (expedition is lost. cost 13 lvl)
    Combining 2 + 1 gives efficiency IV unbreaking III vein miner IV expedition III (fortune is lost. cost 1 lvl)

12. The cost 1 is something I need to fix. Fortune and expedition are conflicting enchantments due to both changing xp in different ways. If you would like I can make a conflicting setting in the config.

13. abandoncaptian updated Captains Enchants with a new update entry:

Fixed exception in anvil and added lang file

14. abandoncaptian updated Captains Enchants with a new update entry:

2 NEW enchantments

15. I think you can change the name of the enchantment Lost into Obvious.
    "Lost" looks like "curse of lost",but not like used to make thing glow when it dropped.

16. Oh, conflict setting would be cool. Maybe permissions for joining coflicted enchantments? (those already having settings too)

Anvil is getting better :) But now cost is jumping. Got cost lvl 10, then when i click somewhere in inventory it changes to 28. 2nd (other eq) testing changing name. Base cost 10, when writing cost jumps fast 19-20 and back to 10. 3rd test add eq to slots and wait. cost 5, after few seconds cost raises. It work in a lot of different ways depending on the enchant.

17. yea the anvil is VERY difficult to do. it doesn't calculate anything with custom enchants, so I have to rewrite the entire system meaning a new system that calculates cost, hence the flickering of prices. if you can get some instances of where it changes to say 28 and stays it would be awsome.