Premium CaptchaX ✔️ An effective solution against bots ✔️ Over 11 captchas ✔️ Bungeecord ✔️ [1.8x ~...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by LagBug, Jun 14, 2019.

1. I get that, but it would be nice to be able to set certain ranks to be able to bypass, but lower untrusted ranks to not be able to. if that makes sense.

2. New Bug(possibly?)
    Ive given one of my alts xprotect.bypass and also added their uuid/info to the white list, but its still getting flagged as a vpn and cant access server. Shouldnt it be allowed to with this info?

3. Yeah, I'll try to get this fixed soon.

4. It doesn't seem to be able to give the player a map, meaning both the random characters and images cannot be displayed as they require a map. I've turned off those two in the settings and all works fine for now but I'm still curious as to why this is broken.

Perhaps NCP is preventing the maps from appearing? The apple did show up just fine though... hmm

5. Hi there, what Spigot version are you using?

6. paper-98

7. Is this 1.8? 1.15? 1.16?

8. 1.16.1

9. I'll further look into this and let you know.

10. Captcha isn't giving a map at all.

11. Hi there, which version of Spigot are you using?

12. Alright, I'll get that fixed.

13. Thank you

14. Error:
    I use other verification plugins. When I use onJoin: false, others will be unable to move in it.

15. Hi! If you wish to disables captchas, do so in the captchas.yml by changing the "settings.enabled" path to false.

16. [​IMG]

How would I go about allowing this user to join? They're already verified and in the whitelist.yml for xprotect.