Universal ChangeSlots - Change max players / slots [Bukkit/Bungee] 2.2.2

Light Bukkit and BungeeCord plugin to change the max players on your server without restart !

1. MrMicky submitted a new resource:

ChangeSlots - Change max players / slots ! [1.8-1.12] - Change the max players on your server, fully translatable !

Read more about this resource...

2. can you make this for Bungeecord to?

3. Yes sure I will do this ASAP :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. MrMicky updated ChangeSlots - Change max players / slots ! [1.8-1.12] with a new update entry:

BungeeCord support !

Read the rest of this update entry...

#4 MrMicky, Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  5. The plugin is now compatible with BungeeCord, if you have any questions or bugs just tell me :)

6. For some reason it doesnt change... I even restarted the server, but it still didnt change. Is there maby an other plugin that blocks it? Is there a way to give your plugin the priority to change it? I most wanted this plugin for bungeecord becouse i changed the slots in bungee config, but that didnt work to. I think its an other plugin that blocks it like i said. option for Priority?

7. How do you test the max players ? Because with BungeeCord you have two differents options in the config:

"player_limit" is the max amount of players will be able to join your server. The plugin will change this value

"max_players" is amount of slots display when you add the server in your server list. This is just visual and will not change anything

If you want I can add a feature to change the "max_players"

8. I have
    max_players on 25 and player_limit on 100
    But if i change player_limit even to 25 it still show 100/{online}

9. This is in the server list ?

10. Offcourse {online} the count of players that are online :p

11. Yes I know :p, but is it in the server list ?

12. more in pm xD spamming here isnt nice :p

13. MrMicky updated ChangeSlots - Change max players / slots ! [1.8-1.12 Bukkit/Bungee] with a new update entry:

Code optimisation and BungeeCord improvement

Read the rest of this update entry...