Chat only visible per-world

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Pixel_James, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Hi there,
    The other day I updated the server to Spigot 1.15.2, and updated all my plugins along with it. Since updating, my chat has become per-world; if you're in Survival, people in Skyblock can't see your text, and visa versa.

Here's a list of my plugins. I've circled the plugins that I thought may have been at fault, but after going through their configs I couldn't find anything of value.
    upload_2020-2-1_16-2-46.png

All was working fine until we updated, so I'm wondering if anyone out there may be having the same issue, or if someone can recommend a fix for me :)

I've also made sure everyone is on global talk (the server this is occurring on is part of a bungee network, but the issue is happening per world, not per server).

Thanks in advance,

~James

2. Try moving a copy of the server to a test environment and then removing/disabling plugins one by one to find the plugin in question.

3. If your using bungeecord then this is normal

4. Check that you have provided the prermissions correctly for DeluxeChat
    EG change 'op' to 'default' or whichever group you wish to be assigned to the chat.

5. He said world, not server.

• Agree Agree x 1