Solved Chat Plugins

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by justin2001, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Can someone recommend me some plugins that can give a point if players spam or swear and if reached a certain amount of points, the player will be temp banned. So far I'm using chat control but it doesnt have point system. I want those chat plugins that other famous servers have like mineplex. Can someone recommend me?

2. Can you see this?

3. I could make you a AddOn plugin for free.

4. OH! Thank you very much! When can you finish it?

5. Last time I've checked, you was a plugin configurator, not a plugin developer.

6. What you mean?

7. He most likely isn't a plugin developer and will make your addon using Skript.

He just does server-setups, and configures plugins.

8. Last time I checked you don't know me. @SlimeRhymn

9. When can you finish the plugin?

10. PM me on spigotmc.

11. You've added me on Skype and requested plugins before, and look at your wall.

1 ) You need help with plugins

2 ) You was looking for a developer in the past.

3 ) Looking from your signature, it says you create server setups, even when in need of assistance with plugins.

4 ) Look at your threads....you're asking for help with NoCheatPlus.

5 ) threads again, Looking for help setting up multicraft

6 ) Threads once more..
    You're in need for someone to edit your lang.yml + the fact that you can't even configure MysticMobs

Everything coming along?

12. huehue :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. @SlimeRhymn Please stop saying the past. Maybe he can code plugins now. @VizionStudiosMc Do you really want to help me for free?

14. Do you want to help me?

15. Ugh. First off, I would not recommend using @VizionStudiosMc
    "Plugin" without pming me or another plugin dev with the source(saftey purposes).

And to answer your question:
    1. Mineplex is 99% custom, you aren't gonna get their plugins.
    2. Chat control is really good. If you want that system, get a trusted dev to do it for you such as @Pr0totype2 . They are good, and would probably give you a good price.
    3. Maybe look for a warn plugin? If you can configure it to monitor chat.
    4. Tons of chat filters, I'm sure with enough searching you can find what you need.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. i would recommend getting a custom plugin you wont find it for the public.

17. Guys, this thread is so old. :p I don't know how you guys managed to find it. It was already solved a long ago. That time I was just a noob at servers. :p The solution for my question is to use ChatControl Pro. ;)

• Like Like x 1