TalkingBot [Fully Customizable] - Talk to an extremely customizable bot

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Haha, I have to laugh at my set answers itself. :p

3. Already 30 downloads...

4. Make yours worth it. I've told you numerous times

5. "Worth it" is tio vague. Even if mine currently had the noc and all these other thing people would come here because it would satisfy them - thus making my work pointless

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. For god's sake man you need to add more features, to make yours worth the $3 people will be shilling out for it

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just to make it clear (from 'kevfive's review) - you own this copy of the plugin - it's not your idea judging from the fact you copied my generaization of it with the description and everything. If it were your 'idea/plugin', even though it's under your name, it would have to be original at least a little bit...

8. You own the idea of combining words in chat to form config paths? Alright then.

9. It's obvious this isnt original is what I'm trying to make clear. No need to reply again

10. Yes, but the original is overpriced. That's the issue here

11. I'll lower it right now to .99

12. Overpriced does not give you the right to download the TalkingBot plugin, edit the plugins.yml, and then call it your plugin. You couldn't even change your description, image, or plugin name. You literally took a Premium Plugin and are now selling it saying it is your own. -_-

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Just let him be. If he wants fake self-confidence in himself he can have it. Eventually he'll figure things out...

14. Cant you report it too the spigotmc staff?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. For gods sake this is my code!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

16. Definitely not your idea though

17. You treat this like yours should be the only one like this that exists. There's room for multiple similar plugins, chill

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

18. But this is beyond similar and that's why I'm like this