Spigot ChatItem - Display items in chat! 2.1

Display items in chat! Hover over them to see info and name. Supports ALL chat formatting plugins.

1. Ok No Problem :) <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Thanks for understanding!

3. Getting this error, which prevents any use of the plugin:
    [03:50:02 ERROR]: [ChatItem] Unhandled exception occured in onAsyncPacket() for ChatItem
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/gson/JsonElement
    at me.dadus33.chatitem.listeners.ChatPacketListener.onPacketSending(ChatPacketListener.java:149) ~[ChatItem-1.1.4.jar:?]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.async.AsyncListenerHandler.processPacket(AsyncListenerHandler.java:642) [ProtocolLib.jar:4.1.0-b325]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.async.AsyncListenerHandler.listenerLoop(AsyncListenerHandler.java:598) [ProtocolLib.jar:4.1.0-b325]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.async.AsyncListenerHandler.access$200(AsyncListenerHandler.java:49) [ProtocolLib.jar:4.1.0-b325]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.async.AsyncListenerHandler$2.run(AsyncListenerHandler.java:230) [ProtocolLib.jar:4.1.0-b325]
    at com.comphenix.protocol.async.AsyncListenerHandler$3.run(AsyncListenerHandler.java:301) [ProtocolLib.jar:4.1.0-b325]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) [spigot-1.8.jar:git-Spigot-550ebac-7019900]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53) [spigot-1.8.jar:git-Spigot-550ebac-7019900]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_101]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_101]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.gson.JsonElement
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:101) ~[spigot-1.8.jar:git-Spigot-550ebac-7019900]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) ~[spigot-1.8.jar:git-Spigot-550ebac-7019900]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    ... 11 more
    Is there a dependency im missing or something? thanks in advance, this seems like a good plugin.

4. Yes, I'm using Google's GSON API. That should be included in spigot so it surprises me it's not there. I'll shade it in the plugin then, but that would make it way larger.

5. does it have mcore factions placeholders?

6. What do you mean? This only places the item in player's hand into chat, and works with all chat plugins.

7. oh, alright I'll try it out then. Most of these type of plugins on spigot fuck with chat formatting.

8. I know. That's why I created this. It simply intercepts outgoing server packets and modifies them without having to do anything with the format.

9. dadus33 updated ChatItem with a new update entry:

The translations fix update

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. It is free! Thank you author!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Why i cant translate stairs, fences and doors?

WOODEN_DOOR:
    0: "Дубовая дверь"
    ACACIA_STAIRS:
    0: "Акациевые ступеньки"

12. And can you add ability to force color, for example: item colored in &c (red), but i want to show it in chat like in config &a (lime).

13. There currently is a small problem with translations, I'll have to look into it. Also, a bigger update is on it's way today, so if you could wait till the evening it would be nice.

14. No problem ;)

15. dadus33 updated ChatItem with a new update entry:

The great improvements update

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Updated ;)

17. Im using 1.7.10-1.8 spigot and it isnt working it just has {item} in chat