Spigot ChatMentions (1.9+) 1.1.3-rel

Receive customized notifications when you're mentioned in chat!

1. CHAT MENTIONS
    Minecraft 1.9 - 1.10

A light-weight plugin that allows players to receive customized notifications when mentioned in chat by username or nickname! All sounds and messages can be customized to your liking.

If you like the plugin, please leave a review, and what you want to see next!

#1 _diam, Nov 2, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  2. This runs entirely on the proxy?

3. Oh goodness, thank you for pointing that out. I seem to have miss-clicked when I was setting the category.

4. I was going to say, this would be pretty cool if it could do that, as we run Sponge under our proxy not Bukkit.

5. It's all fixed now, thanks again! ;)

6. _diam updated ChatMentions [1.9 - 1.10] with a new update entry:

Initial Bug Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Looks like an interesting plugin, could you possibly add an option to have the player's name colored instead? Color is customizable of course.

8. If you mean to have the player's name colored in chat, yes, I'll add that in the next major update (with customization for colors)! Thank you for the feedback.

9. _diam updated ChatMentions (1.9+) with a new update entry:

1.1.3-rel

10. _diam updated ChatMentions (1.9+) with a new update entry:

Major rewrite

11. Hello, I haven't tried the plugin yet but I plan to, thing is there are too many mention plugins, however none of them does this thing:
    • Once you have a player name mentioned in chat, you would be able to suggest it in your typing bar by clicking to it.

12. Getting an error.
    Code (Text):
    [20:48:41 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/ChatMentions 1.1.3-rel.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1431]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:329) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1431]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:251) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1431]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1431]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:226) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1431]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1431]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_171]
    Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:82) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1431]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:127) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1431]
            ... 6 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at me.diam.chatmentions.ChatMentions.<clinit>(ChatMentions.java:11) ~[?:?]
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:82) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1431]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:127) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1431]
            ... 6 more

13. Thank you for letting me know. I will look into it and launch a patch very soon.