Spigot ChatPreventionPlus 1.0.1

ChatPreventionPlus is a continuation of the original plugin called, ChatPrevention.

1. ConfigurationGuy submitted a new resource:

ChatPreventionPlus - ChatPreventionPlus is a continuation of the original plugin called, ChatPrevention.

Read more about this resource...

2. Please try and come up with unique ideas, there are tons and tons of chat filtering plugins out there with their own unique and cool features. This literally 30 lines of non object oriented code with a loop and an if statement. If you're really fixed on making a plugin out of something that is a little supporting feature in many real chat plugins, at least add some regex matching or something.

Bungee - Proxy plugin section is also for BungeeCord plugins that run on the proxy, Bukkit plugins go under the Bukkit section.

3. I am trying my best to come up with other unique ideas, but currently, I do not have any ideas right now, and also I am still teaching my self on how to code plugins. @Aust1n46

4. If you're still learning and experimenting, then don't upload the little things that aren't beneficial or unique. Trust me, I've done tons of random little plugins and tests to examine how certain events and such work. If it has been done a lot before, or is really small, just don't upload it until it's complete and expanded.

5. Okay. @Aus1n46 I will try to do that.