Spigot ChatReaction 1.8.0

Be the first to type/unscramble the word for rewards!

1. Can you put in a check for the scramble to ensure the word isnt exactly the same as its config value? Fort short words it does it quite a lot where it doesnt actually change anything in the word.

2. bumping my idea from 2 months ago

3. Good luck dude. All of clips plugins are horrible In terms of the suggestions being added, updates being done, ect, it's bullcrap. Even his premium plugins, autosell, has so many bugs, and he doesn't bother fixing them. You might as well search for something else or make your own.

4. Copendub

Copendub Previously Almostskater725

it would be nice to manually start, but in the meantime you can set interval at like 30 seconds and you will basically get spammed with reaction games so you can test it and etc.

5. Pleaaase could you update this ? amazing :)

6. Is this plugin still active? does it work with 1.16.5?

7. hi can someone help me with something with the ChatReaction plugin I want to place it only to decipher the word neatly

8. i found this error in my console
    [01:11:12 WARN]: Plugin ChatReaction v1.6.2 generated an exception while executing task 58
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: ReactionStartEvent may only be triggered synchronously.
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:595) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-391]
    at me.clip.chatreaction.tasks.IntervalTask.run(IntervalTask.java:66) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:99) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-391]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-391]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-391]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_291]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_291]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_291]

9. Update.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Could you add a sound feature, where a sound is played when a reaction event comes up in chat?

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. [INFO] .... [ChatReaction] Creating MySQL connection ...

[ERROR] .... [[STDERR] ] com.mysql.jdbc.Driver Loading class `com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'. This is deprecated. The new driver class is `com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver'. The driver is automatically registered via the SPI and manual loading of the driver class is generally unnecessary.

[ERROR] .... [ChatReaction] jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/chatreaction?allowReconnect=true

[ERROR] .... [ChatReaction] Could not be resolved because of an SQL Exception: Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server..

[ERROR] .... [ChatReaction] jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/chatreaction?allowReconnect=true

[ERROR] .... [ChatReaction] Could not be resolved because of an SQL Exception: Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server..

[WARNING] .... java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.sql.Connection.createStatement()" because the return value of "me.clip.chatreaction.database.MySQL.getConnection()" is null

[WARNING] .... at ChatReaction.jar//me.clip.chatreaction.database.MySQL.checkTable(MySQL.java:193)

[WARNING] .... at ChatReaction.jar//me.clip.chatreaction.ChatReaction.startDatabase(ChatReaction.java:195)

[WARNING] .... at ChatReaction.jar//me.clip.chatreaction.ChatReaction.onEnable(ChatReaction.java:92)

[WARNING] .... at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264)

[WARNING] .... at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:370)

[WARNING] .... at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500)

[WARNING] .... at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:535)

[WARNING] .... at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:449)

[WARNING] .... at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:725)

[WARNING] .... at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:306)

[WARNING] .... at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.x(MinecraftServer.java:1212)

[WARNING] .... at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:319)

[WARNING] .... at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[WARNING] .... [ChatReaction] Could not connect to database! Reaction stats will be disabled!!

[WARNING] .... [ChatReaction] Loaded class net.milkbowl.vault.economy.Economy from Vault v1.7.3-b131 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.

12. Please give an option to translate all texts like "Your reaction wins" and stuff like that. Only the messages are translatable on the config :/ We want to translate the whole Plugin to german. Next Question: Is it possible just to use the "scramble" funktion? We don't want the "type" funktion.