Cheapest Dedi

Discussion in 'Hosting Advice' started by Salman, May 21, 2016.

1. Hello, I'm trying to find the cheapest 64 gb ram dedi in Europe if anyone can help ill be appreciative.

2. Kimsufi will be your cheapest option.

3. OVH or SoYouStart

4. They don't have 64 GBs of ram

5. Guys, I don't want any ovh related companies please. they all require you to be 18+

6. joehot200

Supporter

I rented an OVH server when I was 14.

ReliableSite are very good. You should be able to get 64GB with them. I have used them and they are great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. LOL. I think every hosting company asks the user to be 18+, you think they actually care?

8. they require papers and your id card if I'm not mistaken.

9. Hm, no? Since when does a hosting company care how old you are? Once they have the money, most of them don't care lol.

10. Any company cheaper than ovh? idc about specs

11. No. Get a VPS.

They do require you to submit identification. If you are underage, you will not be approved.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. I don't think there is a 64GB ram vps....

13. Why do you require 64GB of RAM? How do you even plan to use it?

14. JamesJ

Supporter

Reminder: You pay for what you get.
    If you're paying incredibly low prices, don't cry when you get no support, and awful network, drives that have been used loads previously and crash all the time, RAM that is faulty and a CPU that overheats at 5% usage.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Sell some of it to some of my close friends and use the rest for my own use ex mc server and websites

16. Why not get 2 32GB servers? Unless you are attempting to get a vast amount of Minecraft instances on the node, I really don't think you need 64GB. Your processor will likely bottleneck well before you reach full RAM usage, particularly at the prices you are looking to pay.

17. I have no problem about that but ovh is bit pricy

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. If OVH is pricy, just about every other provider that won't give you a potato will be pricy.

• Agree Agree x 1