Check if OP

Discussion in 'Skript' started by TrifleTower, Apr 29, 2017.

1. How can I check if a user is OP?

2. Urgh, I hate to spoon-feed but here. Try this tell me if it does not work!

Player player = event.getPlayer;
    if (player.isOp()) {
    //Do the things you wanna do
    }

3. WAS

WAS

I'd suggest start looking into the API. The Player class has a lot of goodies to utilize.

4. This is the skript forums mate

#4 TrifleTower, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. If you are going to spoon-feed, you might want to check what section you are posting in: "Discussion in Skript"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Try using google to find out, i found the page which most likely would have the answer but skunity.com is down so just wait till its back up, then go to the docs and search your question

• Like Like x 1
  7. Never used script before in my life, but I'm going to use a little bit of logic here and say;
    if player is op:
    lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sorry about that I clicked on the post section and your were first I did not know this was Skript.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Choco

You're all so incredibly immature...
    @WAS your comments are not necessary here, and @TrifleTower there's no need to retaliate. Please see the forum you're posting in before replying

I don't Skript, but last I recall, it's as simple as "if player is op". I recommend viewing other threads in this section, because I guarantee someone has to have used a similar syntax

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. WAS

WAS

I provided Skript conditionals, instead of speculation. There is no "player is op" condition listed (on any Skript website).

Lol Necessary comments. Pretty sure I originally posted sound material, realized I was in the wrong forum, and made a funny, and was attacked. Lol And followed up with some more sourced sound material. Hell, even common perceived generalizations on generations. ;)

11. Choco

Again, I don't Skript, it doesn't interest me. I've seen "player is op" somewhere on these forums before. The documentation you linked is for Skript and only Skript. There are dozens of plugins that extend Skript's functionality, and I'm certain one of them must have "player is op"

12. WAS

WAS

Probably the case... but arbitrarily throwing out "player is op" (which was already stated) doesn't specify that the user may need to look into Skript extensions.

#13 WAS, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Seeing that there is so much crap being tossed around, I'll give you the quick and easy answer.

Code (Text):
    if player is op:
        #Effect
    This is pure Skript, no skExtensions needed.
    Mods please lock thread- question answered.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. WAS

WAS

So much crap you forgot this was posted twice already.

They need to list this as a condition, as it's listed no where in their documentation.

• Like Like x 1
  15. https://forums.skunity.com Next time make a thread here if you want to get responded quickly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. WAS

WAS

Let's actually not divert members. Post a relvant topic from there with the information but dont just tell people to go elsewhere. There is literally a relatively new Skript forum for a reason. Help make it better.