Solved Chest and door help!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by EchoEmerald, Sep 25, 2016.

?

Is this all possible?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, as you know it's Christmas in 3 months!
    I'm releasing my server at the start of December, along with a Christmas minigame.

The minigame is similar to the HiveMC's resturant rush with the cupboards. When you open a door,
    it instantly closes and a GUI would pop-up. So in my game: Present Packers, you open a toy cupboard and it instantly closes and a GUI pops up. I'm new to Bukkit programming and I don't know what code to use to focus on the specific door because in the match, players are in different rooms with a toy cupboard each. How could I do this! (Question 1 <-)

Then the players would open a chest and put the items they got from the toy cupboard GUI, into the chest.
    I would need to check if they put the correct items in. If they put the wrong item in or they picked up an extra item, they lose a point. But if they have no extra items and have the correct item in the chest they gain a point. How would I focus on each individual chest in each players rooms. (Question 2 <-)

How then could I check for the items in the chest? (Question 3 <-)

How could I reset the GUI in the toy cupboard? (Question 4 <-)

This is not a plugin request, nor am I wanting you to answer each question. If you know a solution please comment the code I could use.

Thank you so much,

EchoEmerald​

2. If you are new to programming why start with such a big plugin? Start with the smaller ones.

3. I'm not completely new to programming with Spigot but I guess it's a big plugin. Do you think a Snowball Fight plugin would be easier?

4. Depends on what the plugin does and the features.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.