ChestShop? Vault depositPlayer Issue (Essentials)

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by AaronL98, May 17, 2015.

1. Recently, I've noticed chestshop behaving not so well. The occasional player won't be able to make a shop, and there is no outputs in the console or to anyone trying to use the shop, despite the buyer/creator having the permissions. Anyway, I've looked in console during a MASSIVE lag spike, and I got this output.

This is probably just a tenth of it or so, it goes on for a couple ten-thousand lines.
    Warning: Large paste
    http://hastebin.com/wofibupola.avrasm

I'm using spigot 1.8.3, and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue.
    ChestShop Version: 3.8.7

2. Problem with Vault and EssentialsEco.

3. Hmm, I did see some chest shop errors at the start of the paste.

4. That's because EssentialsEco (not Vault, it doesn't have events), isn't running the CurrencyAddEvent properly.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Hmm.
    I'm wondering if anyone else using the unofficial, spigot essentials plugin has had something like this.

6. Bump....
    Posts in this section seem to fly by lol.

7. See if there is any permission difference within the groups who can't sell.
    See if there is any other plugin that uses a chest/shop mechanic.

8. I believe only groups H-rank and further can sell. That's what im trying to achieve any way. Ive negated the default permissions from A-rank. I'll test it more thoroughly with more groups after H when I'm on PC.