Spigot ChestShop 3.12.1

A simple, yet very powerful system for making physical shops using signs and chests.

1. uh, sweet, will try asap and report if it's working! Thanks a lot!

2. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Thanks for pointing out that there is a PR open, I must've missed that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tested it and the plugin intalls and loads correctly, I also configured it so that the players can only build a shop in a commercial area (Denied the possibility to build the shop in the plot but allowed to make a shop in a commercial area even if they cannot build there) and restarted the server, but when i tested it with some players that are in a city (I also denied them the permission of the bypass just to be sure) they could basically build a shop everywhere in the city even if the city doesn't have any commercial plot set. Using Towny 0.95.1.2 on Paper 1.14.4 build 225 ChestShop-3 Build 163 and ChestShop-Towny addon 1.0.2

4. link us a full server startup on pastebin.com

5. Full startup: https://pastebin.com/j7ZMZEfM , if you need anything else just ask for it

6. Nothing I can see wrong there. I'll have a go at testing things out myself.

7. Can you show me your chestshop-towny config please?

8. The way chestshop-towny was written is that if the first option is false, the plotlistener never starts. Set the first one to true and you should be fine. It's working on my test server.

9. Oh ok , will do that, seems like was all my fault misconfigured the plugin, didn't know of that. Anyways thanks a lot for the support man, really appreciate that

10. At some point I might end up re-coding that stuff and make it use the new ShopUtil in Towny. Towny's ShopUtil has got settings which are similar to what chestshop-towny is trying to do but a little more useful/representative to what I think admins want to do.

11. Hey I have this error. Im guessing I just need to delete the users.db and reload?

> [00:45:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [ChestShop] Enabling ChestShop v3.9.2 (build 86)
    > [00:45:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [ChestShop] Updating database...
    > [00:45:00] [Server thread/WARN]: 66 [Server thread] INFO com.Acrobot.ChestShop.ORMlite.table.TableUtils - creating table 'items'

> [00:45:00] [Server thread/WARN]: 71 [Server thread] INFO com.Acrobot.ChestShop.ORMlite.table.TableUtils - executed create table statement changed 0 rows: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `items` (`id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT , `code` VARCHAR NOT NULL , UNIQUE (`code`))

> [00:45:00] [Server thread/WARN]: 74 [Server thread] INFO com.Acrobot.ChestShop.ORMlite.table.TableUtils - creating table 'accounts'

> [00:45:00] [Server thread/WARN]: 75 [Server thread] INFO com.Acrobot.ChestShop.ORMlite.table.TableUtils - creating index 'accounts_uuid_idx' for table 'accounts

> [00:45:00] [Server thread/WARN]: 75 [Server thread] INFO com.Acrobot.ChestShop.ORMlite.table.TableUtils - creating index 'accounts_shortName_idx' for table 'accounts

> [00:45:00] [Server thread/WARN]: 75 [Server thread] INFO com.Acrobot.ChestShop.ORMlite.table.TableUtils - creating index 'accounts_name_idx' for table 'accounts

> [00:45:00] [Server thread/WARN]: 75 [Server thread] INFO com.Acrobot.ChestShop.ORMlite.table.TableUtils - executed create table statement changed 0 rows: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `accounts` (`name` VARCHAR NOT NULL , `shortName` VARCHAR NOT NULL , `uuid` VARCHAR NOT NULL , `lastSeen` BIGINT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY (`shortName`) , UNIQUE (`name`,`uuid`) )

> [00:45:00] [Server thread/WARN]: 75 [Server thread] INFO com.Acrobot.ChestShop.ORMlite.table.TableUtils - executed create table statement changed 0 rows: CREATE INDEX IF NOT EXISTS `accounts_uuid_idx` ON `accounts` ( `uuid` )

> [00:45:00] [Server thread/WARN]: 75 [Server thread] INFO com.Acrobot.ChestShop.ORMlite.table.TableUtils - executed create table statement changed 0 rows: CREATE INDEX IF NOT EXISTS `accounts_shortName_idx` ON `accounts` ( `shortName` )

> [00:45:00] [Server thread/WARN]: 76 [Server thread] INFO com.Acrobot.ChestShop.ORMlite.table.TableUtils - executed create table statement changed 0 rows: CREATE INDEX IF NOT EXISTS `accounts_name_idx` ON `accounts` ( `name` )

> [00:45:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [ChestShop] Vault loaded! Found an economy plugin!

12. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

These are not errors, you don't need to do anything about it. They are just info messages from a used library stating what it does which the included logger filter doesn't seem to be able to filter out on your server. What kind of server and console/logger are you using?

13. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Phoenix616 updated ChestShop with a new update entry:

ChestShop 3.10 - 1.13 & 1.14 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

#274 Phoenix616, Dec 9, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  14. I got a problem. iam using spigot 1.8.8 citybuild with plotsquared.
    when a player sell his plot to another player and give him owner with /p setowner nickname, the new plot owner cant open, change or destroy the chestshop because they are protected by the shopcreator. how can i fix that?

15. Greate plugin but is there a way to give money to players + when they spawn or join daily?

16. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

You would need a separate plugin to search through all signs and automatically update the username on there. Such a functionality is out of the scope of the plugin itself and should be done in an addon (also 1.8.8 is way too old to be still supported)

You would need a separate plugin to that too hook into your economy plugin and do that. Such a functionality has nothing to do with a shop plugin.

17. Can you add 1.15 support please?

18. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

What issues do you have when using the plugin in 1.15?

19. Nothing, my fault, sorry.