Spigot ChestSort (+ API) 12.1.4

Sorts your chests + inventory! Supports WorldGuard etc. (100 % customizable + auto config update)

1. mfnalex submitted a new resource:

[1.13] ChestSort - 1.13 compatible plugin to allow automatic chest sorting.

Read more about this resource...

2. You should use bStats instead of PluginMetrics. Paper uses it natively, not sure if Spigot switch to it also.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks, I already removed PluginMetrics in the current version. Maybe I will add bStats later.

4. Hi, can you add permission into the plugin. I would like to use, but a permission plugin allows me to benefits who contribute to the server more. If you know what i mean. I wan it to have ability to give certain group to have this functions only.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Of course, I will add permissions until tomorrow.
    I am planning to integrate a single permission node called „chestsort.use“.
    Is that what you need? :)

6. I have added permission support (and I would be glad if you could leave a review to help my plugin become more popular) :)

7. Awesome mate. Sure. Thumbs up for you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Can I share this plugin in Minecraft Plugin WIki and mcbbs for a Chinese introduction?

And here is the message in Chinese:
    Code (Text):
    ##### 简体中文
    #message-when-using-chest: "&7提示: 输入 &6/chestsort&7 来启用自动整理箱子."
    #message-when-using-chest2: "&7提示: 输入 &6/chestsort&7 来关闭自动整理箱子."
    #message-sorting-disabled: "&7自动整理箱子已 &c关闭&7."
    #message-sorting-enabled: "&7自动整理箱子已 &a启用&7."
    #message-error-players-only: "&c错误: 指令只能由玩家运行."

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Thank you very much for the translation! :) I will happily include it in the next update (will be released later today or tomorrow).

Of course you can share my plugin! But please include a link to the plugin's spigotmc page and please don't host the jar files yourself, because I want people to always have access to the latest version :)

• Like Like x 1