Chunk and command lag when players tp far away

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by __Nish__, May 22, 2016.

?

Should Spigot add a My Threads section?

1. Yes, I rage cause I can't find my posted threads.

100.0%
  2. No, I save the links and watch them constantly.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I have already posted a thread on this but for some reason it gets lost because spigot doesent know how to make a Your Threads section that will show me MY threads and one that actually works...

Anyways, when players in my server teleport far away (5000 block radious limit) with /wild the server laggs. Chunks on their side dont laod in until the server realises its zoning out. Then commands wont work and will lag until the server realises people need it to actually do life with them. I have tried the plugin WorldBorder (1.9) and i made my world border but the fill command does not help any of it! Some one please help ASAP!!!

2. Could u give me ur server crash log if it crashes or just what it says in the console when it happens

3. It may just be your server proccesor, do you know what proccesor u have?

4. 1. Yes ill get the log ASAP 2. It says nothing in the console, it just laggs 3.I dont know what that is (server wise) and how to find it.

5. Code (Text):

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot measure distance between Survival and Shop
        at org.bukkit.Location.distanceSquared(Location.java:456) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2038f4a-cd36f6f]
        at org.bukkit.Location.distance(Location.java:439) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2038f4a-cd36f6f]
        at WildTP.onCommand(WildTP.java:418) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2038f4a-cd36f6f]
        ... 15 more

What are the coordinates of "Survival" and "Shop"?
    Edit: It appears these are two seperate worlds. It's trying to find the difference between worlds, try running /wild in your Survival world, and disabling it in your Shop world, or look around the RandomTP plugin's config for a world setting.

6. this is what i get when the server stops:

[20:36:08 ERROR]: java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
    [20:36:08 ERROR]: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.NonBlockingInputStream.run(NonBlockingInputStream.java:278)
    [20:36:08 ERROR]: java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)