Chunk rollbacks on reboot

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Casidesigns, May 28, 2017.

1. Hello,

Recently whenever I perform a server reboot certain chunks gets rolled back for many hours. Some chunks get rolled back around 30 minutes, while other chunks get rolled back multiple hours.

There's an automatic /save-all to save the world running every 10 minutes, and also before every reboot, I make sure to do /save-all 3 times before the reboot starts. (a few minutes prior).

I have checked all of the server logs, and there is no errors, or anything at all indicating this happening.

2. This can indicate low/no more disk space. Because of that, the world would be unable to save but that would usually spam the console and reset plugin configs too.

It's more likely a plugin bug. Can you please post the plugin list? (or PM if you'd like to keep it a secret).

Also, I'd try with a plugin like CoreProtect which logs all block changes to a MySQL database.

3. how about you answer the guy that tried to help you

4. I did.

5. This can indicate low/no more disk space. Because of that, the world would be unable to save but that would usually spam the console and reset plugin configs too.

It's more likely a plugin bug. Can you please post the plugin list? (or PM if you'd like to keep it a secret).

Also, I'd try with a plugin like CoreProtect which logs all block changes to a MySQL database.