Spigot ChunkBuster [1.8-1.15] Clear any area of land! 1.2.8

A simple item that allows you to clear chunks fast.

1. Biscut submitted a new resource:

ChunkBuster [1.8-1.12] [Up to 5x5 area!] - A simple factions item that allows you to clear chunks instantly.

Read more about this resource...

2. Biscut updated ChunkBuster [1.8-1.12] [Up to 5x5 area!] with a new update entry:

Any radius chunkbusters, WorldGuard hook, and fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Biscut updated ChunkBuster [1.8-1.12] [Any area!] with a new update entry:

Chunkbusters now clear simultaneously

4. @Biscut upload_2018-9-9_7-12-50.png add actionbar option for cooldown or i like to remove 5 messages send only one message on startup time and on end time like this

Attached Files:

5. I'll add a config option for this next release.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. @Biscut if player has full inventory just drop item in floor please do it for me <3

7. Biscut updated ChunkBuster [1.8-1.12] Clear any chunk area! with a new update entry:

More features and some fixes

8. Got them done, tell me if you need anything else. :) In the future though, no need to leave a critical review. Just suggest a feature here and i'll try to add it <3

9. You can add faction role to place chunk busters? Add on config min-role: moderator to place chunk busters required the /f mod <player>

10. Alrighty, will add on the next patch. I thought you meant like pex/groupmanager role when you said it before, my bad. :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Im waiting for the update :D

12. Alrighty there we go, make sure to tell me if there's any bugs or if you need any help :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Add sound in config option for this like explosion sound http://prntscr.com/kti58u
    and add option for count down sound repeat with warmup time in config like 5 times repeat example anvil sound or player levelup xD