1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash ChunkNibbleArrays should be 2048 bytes not: 0

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Cetriel, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Hello everyone! I am fairly new to Spigot and this is my first post so please forgive me if I mess something up. The "read firsts" don't really give a lot of info. Until a few days ago there haven't been any problems. Then on our creative flat redstone world I had this same issue a few days ago. It wasn't that big of a deal then. I used world edit to copy/save what was there and remade the world, loaded saved schematics and pasted them. However this same issue has happened on one of our other more delicate/more used worlds yesterday. I spent all day yesterday trying to figure out a way to fix it without having to copy and paste every single thing back into the world that was done within the past 2 days (since my last backup). I am trying to not only fix this but I would also like to figure out what the issue is that is causing this to happen so maybe I can avoid it in the future. Your help is greatly appreciated!

http://pastebin.com/2dmQFDW8

Edit: I just tried loading the world up locally and not only did I not have any issues but when I put it back on the server the issues were gone. I would still like to know what is causing this in order to avoid it in the future if anyone has any info.

#1 Cetriel, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. L364 chunksection.a(new NibbleArray(nbttagcompound1.getByteArray("BlockLight")));

Your world may have saved incorrectly or block lighting may have not been properly initialized. Instead of trying to manually fix every case that this has occurred, I believe you can automatically do it via MCEdit (although I am not 100% certain).