ChunkyBorder - Add a world border to your Chunky world

Read more about this resource...

2. pop4959 updated ChunkyBorder with a new update entry:

ChunkyBorder 1.0.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. pop4959 updated ChunkyBorder with a new update entry:

ChunkyBorder 1.0.3

4. Hello, I have an error, I'm looking for where it can come from but I find nothing: /

Code (Java):
    [ChunkyBorder] Task #1098 for ChunkyBorder v1.0.4 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
            at org.popcraft.chunky.integration.DynmapIntegration.addShapeMarker(DynmapIntegration.java:32) ~[?:?]
            at org.popcraft.chunkyborder.BorderInitializationTask.lambda$null$2(BorderInitializationTask.java:47) ~[?:?]
            at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1540) ~[?:?]
            at org.popcraft.chunkyborder.BorderInitializationTask.lambda$run$3(BorderInitializationTask.java:47) ~[?:?]
            at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?]
            at org.popcraft.chunkyborder.BorderInitializationTask.run(BorderInitializationTask.java:45) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:99) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Tuinity-"8056d13"]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:468) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Tuinity-"8056d13"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:950) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Tuinity-"8056d13"]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:178) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Tuinity-"8056d13"]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

5. Did Dynmap enable properly? Or are there other errors besides that one?

I would also make sure you are running the latest version of Chunky with that.

6. So yes I am on version 1.0.4, and I have checked the dynamp and no errors on this side. Could a world with a border and not included in the dynmap do this?

7. Chunky should be 1.1.21 & ChunkyBorder should be 1.0.4, currently.

And yes, possibly. Didn't know it was possible for worlds not to be on the map. How did you configure it that way? I'll try to figure it out tonight but if I can't, please let me know so I can be sure to test. Thanks :)

8. pop4959 updated ChunkyBorder with a new update entry:

ChunkyBorder 1.0.6

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Do you have any plans to add the 1.12.2 version?

10. Unfortunately the border addon requires Chunky which is 1.13+ only. You may wish to use WorldBorder instead. You can find a version of it here for 1.12.

11. pop4959 updated ChunkyBorder with a new update entry:

ChunkyBorder 1.0.25

12. Great plugin!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. KB1

KB1

I use this on my (Paper) server for a circular world border and pregenerating chunks with Chunky. It works great.
    I am now trying to find a way to have the radius of the world border increase slowly over time (preferably real world time, but in-game time would also be OK).
    I am grateful for any suggestions how I could set things up for this effect?

14. There isn't any easy way to do that right now, since 99% of people leave the border at a specific size. You could probably write a simple plugin or script that runs the appropriate commands at a certain interval to increase the radius.

15. KB1

KB1

Thanks for your response! I think I could use something like Calendar Events (there are probably many similar plugins) to schedule a command. But I don't know how to track the current radius and increase it, maybe I can store a variable somehow... Writing my own plugin is beyond my skills at this time.
    Ideally (for my use case) ChunkyBorder would support something like "chunkyborder expand 100". :)

#20 KB1, Mar 3, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    • Friendly Friendly x 1