Spigot Citadel 2015-01-16

1. rourke750 submitted a new resource:

Citadel - 3.0.15

Read more about this resource...

2. Archangel

Supporter

Watching this to be refined. Look forward to possibly using this.

3. Yay \o/ citadel's dev here, welcome !

4. Thank you. I'm just the newest

5. If you have the trust of other, i think your not bad :p

6. lol, I don't even know what I was trying to say.

7. Does not appear to work in 1.8.1?

18:08:23 INFO]: [Citadel] Enabling Citadel v3.0.16 [18:08:24 INFO]: [Citadel] Connected to database! [18:08:24 INFO]: [Citadel] The total time it took Citadel to update was 0 second s. [18:08:24 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Citadel v3.0.16 (Is it up to dat e?) java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/util/com/google/common/cache/Remov alListener at vg.civcraft.mc.citadel.Citadel.onEnable(Citadel.java:49) ~[?:?] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[s pigot.jar:git-Spigot-b1e6da1-17962f6] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader .java:335) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b1e6da1-17962f6] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage r.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b1e6da1-17962f6] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.jav a:355) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b1e6da1-17962f6] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer. java:315) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b1e6da1-17962f6] at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:4 02) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b1e6da1-17962f6] at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:3 70) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b1e6da1-17962f6] at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:3 25) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b1e6da1-17962f6] at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.jav a:211) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b1e6da1-17962f6] at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java :494) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b1e6da1-17962f6] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_25] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.util.com.google.commo n.cache.RemovalListener at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader. java:91) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b1e6da1-17962f6] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader. java:86) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b1e6da1-17962f6] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25] ... 12 more

8. Will you be updating Citadel anymore?

9. I'm not sure I fully understand this. You have to manually reinforce all blocks by punching blocks with certain blocks? Or, can I set all blocks in the world to be reinforced so that players have to break certain stuff more times to slow down their progress? Reason I ask is because this seemed interesting to me and was hoping you could set breaks to blocks globally for Faction type servers this way it takes longer for enemy Factions to destroy blocks and get into Faction bases. But if you have to manually reinforce every block then its kind of a hassle to work with.

10. In the older version I used a while back, you hold an iron ingot (or whatever reinforcing item you need) and you reinforce individual blocks. Seems tedious, but well worth it if you consider how long it takes to break a block such as obsidian even just once. This plugin will require that block to be broken X amount of times dependant on that reinforcing item you click it with.

Very simple concept, but if you want to reinforce your WHOLE base... expect to be using a whole ton of resources. :p

There is an alternative plugin, but it uses mining fatigue to slow the breaking of the block, but it works just as well, and is fully configurable. I think it's called Reinforced Blocks.

11. So I've been trying to get Citadel working, but it's not even being recognized in Spigot, nor is NameLayer.

Am I missing something?

12. Do you have CivModCore running?

13. I do not, I didn't notice it in the install instructions. Only running Citadel and NameLayer.

14. So, would you be so kind as to write up a small how-to guide for installation?
    I've installed Citadel, NameLayer, and CivModCore... which has gotten the plugin RUNNING, but it's not operational.

Any command I type in regards to Citadel gives me an error and the in-game help page says all commands are "null".

I'd love to post the full error from the console, but I can't even see the whole thing lol.