Bungee - Spigot Citizens Server Selector - For servers and worlds 0.3.3

With player counter sum! arena1+arena2+arena3

1. Use the server name from bungeecord at setCounter.
    Code (Text):
    /css setCounter bedwars1+bedwars2+bedwarslobby
    For the type command try with giving the permission
    Code (Text):
    css.use

2. I gave myself that permission and it's still not working as far as I can tell.
    Also I did setCounter with a world name, but it's still not showing up over the NPC's head.

3. I figured it out myself, the description needed to have {players} in it.

4. how do I aet player counter?
    I did /css setcounter kitpvp but it doesnt show up the amount of player that is in that server.

5. do /css setcounter and you'll see the command usage

6. I did /css setcounter kitpvp to see how many players are on KitPvP server but it doesn’t pop up

7. Type /css setDesc and see the usage. It will show you the correct placeholder.

8. Can anyone help I can't find the permissions for this. Even though I am OP, I want my admins to be able to have access to these without having them OP. Thanks.

9. I get it all to work, but when I restart the server, the skins reset to default and the counters don't work. It says 0 online. I have to reset these every time I restart

10. I have the same problem with you. Cannot display the number of people on a server.

11. What's that?

12. [QUOTE = "andrei1058, gönderi: 3449885, üye: 39904"] Bu nedir? [/ ALINTI]

bu nedenle, sunucunuzun aralarında 8 uzantı ve 9 uzantı olduğunu göz önünde bulundurun

NPC oluştur, sunucuyu kapatma hatası alıyorum

My server is only citizens when there are no more than 8 add-ons, but the citizens are working but now works there Server Closed here I get what is the solution

#35 MMCHD, Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  13. My server is only citizens when there are no more than 8 add-ons, but the citizens are working but now works there Server Closed here I get what is the solution

14. [QUOTE = "andrei1058, gönderi: 3449885, üye: 39904"] Bu nedir? [/ QUOTE]
    WWhat's

15. excuse the permissions I'm dumb or I can not find them

16. this plugin can be support chinese ? npc name