Spigot ClearLag 1.1

Remove lag from your server

1. flexgglo submitted a new resource:

ClearLag - Remove lag from your server

Read more about this resource...

2. No friend are not the same creators only I was that I put that cover sorry for my English

3. I dont understand your plugin, is it only one command? like /stoplag and /stoplag -c from essentials? I mean, isn't there a timer on this plugin?

4. automatic clearlag

5. flexgglo updated ClearLag with a new update entry:

+ COMMANDS

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Hai error in my consule in spigot 1.11.2 :

[21:42:01 ERROR]: Can't loop arrow because it's only a single value (ClearLag.sk, line 42: loop all arrows:') [21:42:01 ERROR]: Can't loop arrow because it's only a single value (ClearLag.sk, line 84: loop all arrows:')

7. No errors version 1.11.2

8. Clearlag doesn't work properly on 1.12. The final broadcast for clear entities doesn't appear and sometimes when people try to drop their items they just vanish immediately

9. Hello, I have remove-mobs-on-chunk-unload on true but mobs are not killed. What is exactly this feature please ? Thanks

10. Same Error here, any fix to this?

11. Sometimes in 1.12.1 when you do /lagg check you get an error message instead of the information it's meant to show. This doesn't happen every time but about 40% of the time I'd say. Essentials also has the same problem when using its /lag command but it only loses its world information display and not the TPS or Memory usage data.

I suspect it's something that was changed in 1.12.1 related to world specific information gathering (entities, chunks or something like that).

12. [00:17:08 ERROR]: Can't loop arrow because it's only a single value (ClearLag.sk, line 42: loop all arrows:') [00:17:08 ERROR]: Can't loop arrow because it's only a single value (ClearLag.sk, line 84: loop all arrows:')

13. So I enabled auto-removal on my server. And in the list: 'remove-entities' I added the following lines:
    - DROPPED_ITEM liveTime=600
    - EXPERIENCE_ORB liveTime=300
    But the command lagg clear still removes the entities that have not reached this lifetime yet.
    Is there any way to do this?

14. How cool would be to see remaining time until Lag Clear in action bar?

15. Hey was wondering if there was a way to remove the clearlag spam on console?

16. Where to put the blown ClearLag.sk file

17. can anyone help to identify the conflict and lavafurnace plugin clearlagg? in lavafurnace vylivaetsya a bucket of lava and it has to burn endlessly but when the player leaves the chunk and works clearlagg that lava is also cleared

может кто помочь выявить конфликт lavafurnace и плагин clearlagg? в lavafurnace вылевается ведро лавы и оно должно гореть бесконечно но когда игрок уходит из чанка и срабатывает clearlagg то лава тоже очищается
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/lavafurnace

#19 danyadanya, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  18. This is clone of ClearLag from dev.bukkit? I found dupe in 2.9.7 version (spigot 1.12.2): put armor to dropper, push button, armor wear to the player and remains in dropper. Check dupe in this plugin, please.
    My fix.

#20 InterVi, Feb 20, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018