• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Fix link pls

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. bob7l updated ClearLagg with a new update entry:

ClearLag v3.0.6

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. ClearLagg ver 3.0.6 on PaperSpigot 1.12.2
    During loading Clearlagg,
    the text of config is brokening. (Any encoding type occurs) (I used UTF-8 first and ANSI later)

Such as like
    "a?•…?— ?„ˆ?•„?´?…œ„œ„œ?´ ?žˆ?–´ ?„œ/?˜¤?•˜긿 ?œ„?•´ &a1"

On Version 2.9.7, it doesn't have this problem.

#4 kite, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  5. Try to let it generate the config file. Does it only happen after you modify the config file?

6. i don't understand the config file...and the config setup page didn't help either. how do i set the timer for lag clear to 30 minutes? every 6 minutes its telling me ground items will be cleared in 60 seconds, and its getting spammy. also, how do i set it a different timer for the countdown? i cant find it...

#6 MsDemonicRaven, Jul 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  7. auto-removal -> autoremoval-interval -> Time In Seconds

8. thanks

9. another question....why are hostile mobs not attacking me? i have uninstalled all plugins one by one and this plugin is making them not attack...

• Like Like x 1
  10. The only module that effects mob behavior would be mob-range. Either disable it or raise their view range.

If it's already disabled, then it's not Clearlag causing the issue.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Is there a list of nodes for 1.14?

• Like Like x 1
  12. https://pastebin.com/VYUxBmdh This is the current config file on my server. I've included minecart and hopper minecart in the filter, but it still deletes it. How to fix it?

• Like Like x 1
  13. minecart: false

item-filter = Filter's dropped items by their material type

14. Experiencing an issue with ClearLagg with 1.14... Running the "/lagg unloadchunks" doesn't seem to work. Traditionally I would check the worlds loaded chunks with essentials "/memory" command. If I saw several chunks loaded when they shouldn't be I would run the unloadchunks command and it would clear it. In 1.14 now It doesn't do that, and it just says "0 Chunks have been unloaded", and all of the chunks in the world still remain loaded. I'm running the latest version of EssentialsX, and Clearlagg.
    I should also note that I am running latest version of PaperMC 1.14.4. No errors in console.

15. Yeah that command is basically broken due to the new chunk loading on newer builds of Spigot. Not very good to use it anyways. Spigot does a great job handling chunk unloading safety and effectively. Just make sure you've got auto-save enabled otherwise they wont naturally unload.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ah alright, good to know! Thanks :)

17. I've thrown in the KeepDeathDrop and I can't see how to enable it, I see on it's page that newer versions it'll be disabled but I'm wondering if there's an alternative way to fix this. I'd like to keep player's items untouched by ClearLagg when they die if possible.
    Thank you:)

18. It should just be drop in, and it works. If it's not working, I'll update it

19. Thank you for the quick response, I have dropped it in and it doesn't seem to work.
    I checked the /lagg admin list and I don't see it there either but I do see it in my /pl list of plugins and it isn't red/corrupt.

Tested it on paper-135 and paper-159 (1.14.4)

Plugins:
    AntiVPN, AutoRestart, BigDoors, Citizens, ClearLag, CombatLogX, CompatNoCheatPlus*, ConditionalCommands, ConsoleSpamFix, CoreProtect, CustomDrops, CustomStructures, DailyRewards*, DiscordSRV, Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, ExtraContexts*, Factions, Harbor, Herochat*, Holograms*, HorseTpWithMe, KeepDeathDrop*, LimitPillagers, LuckPerms, mcMMO, MineableSpawners, NoCheatPlus, ObsidianBreaker*, PhatLoots, PlaceholderAPI*, Plan*, PNCP*, ProtocolLib*, Quests, RandomTeleport, Rankup, renametool*, Shopkeepers, Sickle, spark, TAB, TimTheEnchanter, Vault, ViaBackwards*, ViaRewind*, ViaVersion*, VillagerOptimiser, Votifier, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, XrayInformer*

20. I'll look into it

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1