Spigot ClearLagg v3.2.2

Diagnose, or use one of clearlag's many utilities to reduce lag

1. The configuration should be pretty descriptive. That's why I didn't make a wiki. Just read the comments above each config tree.

You need to just disable auto-removal in the config.

2. Ah, right, of course. I'm stupid. Thanks for such a rapid response.

3. 1.15.2
    paper: #77

Code (Text):
    [22:58:50 WARN]: [ClearLag] Item type 'Horse' does not match any Materials found on your Craftbukkit version.
    [22:58:50 WARN]: [ClearLag] Item type 'Pig' does not match any Materials found on your Craftbukkit version.
    [22:58:50 WARN]: [ClearLag] Item type 'Sheep' does not match any Materials found on your Craftbukkit version.
    [22:58:50 WARN]: [ClearLag] Item type 'Cow' does not match any Materials found on your Craftbukkit version.
    [22:58:50 WARN]: [ClearLag] Item type 'llama' does not match any Materials found on your Craftbukkit version.

4. That's not a bug. You put incorrect material names in the item filter

5. omg, my fail! ITEM names not ENTITIE names :rolleyes:
    but how can i say that cows or rabbits are not removed

#85 general2811, Jan 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  6. Try to read the # comments above the configuration sections. They SHOULD provide enough information. If not, I'll have to add more help lines.

Auto-removal shouldn't be removing entities by default. You'd have to manually add them to the entity list.

7. bob7l updated ClearLagg with a new update entry:

ClearLag v3.1.6

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. i would like some items not to be removed example, shulker box, diamond, items made of diamond and etc, how do i do this?

9. How can i increase the automated clearlag event? :/ i dont find it in the config :( pls help :O

10. Item filter under auto-removal. Put the material type name (data not supported)

11. Players are losing tridents... Any solution?

12. Disable removing projectiles.

13. Hello. Thank you for this plugin and the long time support!

I have an idea for a very helpfully feature:

A command like "/laggcheck playerpos" to log the positions (coordinates + world) of all players in one time (to the log + ingame-chat). In the best way with a clickable list in the ingame chat.

Code (Text):
    playerlist:
    1. [player1] - <X> <Y> <Z> <world>
    2. [player2] - <X> <Y> <Z> <world>
    3. [player3] - <X> <Y> <Z> <world>
    a list like laggchunk

With this feature the support can check the player positions from the time of the lag. No mater If the player leave the server or leave his position.

What do you think?

14. Weird problem in 1.15.2. A block of cobblestone falls to the ground and it disappears after 3 seconds. All the modules except for breeder limiter are disabled in the config. Any idea why this is?

15. I love the "remove-mobs-on-chunk-unload" feature...any way I can get this to run on all my worlds? I'm using Multiverse Core to provide a separate pvp and mining world but the mobs there are persistent even when there are no players in that world to keep the chunks loaded. In the default spawn world mobs despawn instantly when the player leaves the area.

16. Hey, we use ClearLagg to clear dropped items in our worlds, but unfortunately it also clears the items from the showcase of every shop plugin that lets items flow above the chests. Since we want to sell every item we can't just let ClearLagg ignore explicit items, so do you see any possibility to hook into the plugin so the shopitems are not cleared? We are using QuantumShop for example.

Thanks for your help!

17. The items on display should have some sort of distinguishing difference from a dropped item like meta, or the display-name.

Just disable "item:" under auto-removal, and add "- item !hasName" under "remove-entities". That's of course under the assumption that the shop items have a display name.

Here's the rest of the attributes: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/clearlagg/pages/config-setup

18. the option to not clear entities in a certain world doesnt seem to work

19. /lagg profile <time> <type>

What types are available?

20. Is there any possibility of fixing /lagg unloadchunks?