Bungee - Proxy ClientStats [Bungee] 2.8.5

Track how many players joined and their versions

1. MTC

MTC

[​IMG]

Description
    Did you ever asked yourself how many players joined your server since startup ? And what is the most used version ? The average playtime ? Then this plugin is what you need !

[​IMG]

Download & more infos
    Get the resource here!

[​IMG]

#1 MTC, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  2. First! :D
    Nice plugin! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I love your plugin but I think if you can create a web it would be great :D

If you need help with the web, I can help you :p

4. MTC

MTC

5. [ClientStats] Stats since server startup:
    > Does this mean when the server reboots the stats are gone or are they saved?

6. Nice plugin, perhaps add a player tracker? Like a graph showing how many players are on at what days and what time?

7. MTC

MTC

Yes, I already planned to save statistics even after restarts ;)

8. Any ETA to next update, with saving statistics to mysql?

9. MTC

MTC

10. MTC

MTC

It's not going to happen shortly..

11. Would be nice to see /cstats logPlayer <playerName> to log the exempt players manually as an option. Also have it record the version on /cstats player <PlayerName> when used.

12. Does this cause lag over time with thousands of players being tracked over time?

13. MTC

MTC

I don't really understand what you're asking for... Could you explain more which features do you want ?

No, it shouldn't. ;)
    If you think so, please provide appropriate timings.

14. add mysql ??

15. MTC

MTC

16. MTC

MTC

17. Do you want to change ClientStats or create a plugin statistics as minetrends/stAnalytics for bungee?

18. Could you add MySQL support so all the data will be saved on the MySQL Server?

19. !!!!

20. MTC

MTC

Sorry, but I don't have so much time to make this kind of feature.. It won't happen shortly, but it is planned ;)