Closed

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by bloxParadise_, May 1, 2015.

1. Closed

#1 bloxParadise_, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  2. Hey blox,
    I know you have a great functional server, and i love how it works. but I'm wondering why you don't get donations. I'm thinking you should add new things with better perks. if you think you're not getting enough try buff stuff up. Make people want to buy it. i run a functional server that is somewhat the same size and we get average of about $400 a month. which keeps us up, but the thing with us is we have donator perks that are widely wanted by a number of people. Have fun growing and such.
    Good luck
    - Hazza

3. I think it's because of our token shop in prison. People see they can spend tokens to get good things and there is no use to donate.
    I will work on the token shop.

4. I'm to lazy to write out list, but if you'd like me to give you some ideas PM me and we can talk. (Don't feel like ggoingon my PC as I'm on my tablet)

5. Do you have a skype?

6. Didn't get on Spigot till now, if you'd like PM me your Skype and I'll add you.

7. I was messing around on your server and I think that setting up OP Factions as fast as you can would be awesome because that's my favorite types of servers to play on (personally), not saying everyone likes it, but a lot of people do like it. Good luck with your server though :)

8. Sell moderator ranks :B

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. No terrible ideA

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Maybe actually buy the premium plugins that you are using.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Ohh, he hasn't purchased your Crate key plugin @PickNChew ?

13. Maybe a sale? That usually works and encourages people to donate.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Didn't notice that :p
    Thanks for pointing that out.

15. well, I think the problem is you got the better part of the MC community on your server. All the Immature 12 year olds are the ones that will get you the cash :p

if you don't mind sharing your advertising secrets, I'd like to know how you got the better side of the community on there to begin with xD

16. Apparently it was good enough to pirate >_>

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1