Coding/not coding

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by DatOneLeftyDawg, May 23, 2015.

?

do u all agree

1. YEZ!

37.5%
  2. NOZ!

62.5%
  1. i was getting spigot185jar form buildtools.jar, it is, but it keeps saying found changes. I think u should have something that says <EDITING IN PROGRESS! ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE? y/n> because it would help alot to people trying to update

#1 DatOneLeftyDawg, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
  2. I don't think you get the concept of buildtools. In order to get the latest version of spigot, run it! No need to decompile anything, and if you do for some reason want the spigot source, you can just check the folders it leaves behind.

#2 GGhost, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  3. jflory7

jflory7 Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

Thread moved => Spigot Discussion

I think what you're asking is for BuildTools to only run if the version in the working directory is not the latest. But I just wonder why not just type /version in a Minecraft server to see how far behind you are, and then just recompile once you see you're behind?

4. ok, i made some mistakes, please reread

5. Why would a simple little message get under your skin, and anyway, why would you make direct changes to the source and expect them to stay if you redo buildtools(The download process)? Out of all honestly, I still don't know what you're trying to say.

6. just forget this post, plz delete it

7. or lock :p

8. Wwuutt...

Attached Files: