Spigot Coins 1.10.8

Drop coins for killing mobs & mining. Allow withdrawing. Good for drop parties. Highly configurable.

1. i am sorry but i didnot work. saddly its just says
    "the player could not be found"

2. could add compatibility with Gemsconomy?

3. Issue with this plugin, blocks placed by players are generating coins. I don't see a blacklist or any setting to disable this. Am i missing something?

4. Hi, I've seen other people suggest this, but I think the way it was worded was a bit confusing.
    CustomModelData is a resource packs way of adding textures without replacing in-game textures.
    So like, /give @p sugar{CustomModelData:1} on the server I work on gives a sand-dollar, without replacing the sugar texture.

Right now, our coins are set to sugar. We have new players join and get upset when they realize making a sugarcane farm doesn't grant infinite money, which granted, is a little silly on their part.
    It'd be neat to have the option to make coins have their own look without having to replace anything.

5. Hello, not sure if this has been mentioned but it appears as though ranged attacks (eg: bows) do not trigger coin drops. Do you think this can be added in a future update?

Another bug to report:
    Users don't appear to be losing coins/money on death.

#285 IAreKyleW00t, Jul 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  6. When i kill a NPC i get this message in the console :(

16:56:22
    Could not pass event PlayerDeathEvent to Coins v1.9.5
    Console

16:56:22
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at me.justeli.coins.events.DropCoin.dropMobCoin(DropCoin.java:104) ~[?:?]
    at me.justeli.coins.events.DropCoin.onDeath(DropCoin.java:74) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor799.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:545) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerDeathEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:775) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.EntityPlayer.die(EntityPlayer.java:586) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.citizensnpcs.nms.v1_14_R1.entity.EntityHumanNPC.die(EntityHumanNPC.java:166) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.EntityLiving.damageEntity(EntityLiving.java:1198) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.EntityHuman.damageEntity(EntityHuman.java:786) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.EntityPlayer.damageEntity(EntityPlayer.java:757) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.citizensnpcs.nms.v1_14_R1.entity.EntityHumanNPC.damageEntity(EntityHumanNPC.java:140) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.EntityHuman.attack(EntityHuman.java:1047) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.EntityPlayer.attack(EntityPlayer.java:1691) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2035) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(PacketPlayInUseEntity.java:51) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(PacketPlayInUseEntity.java:6) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.aX(MinecraftServer.java:1029) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1022) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeAll(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:95) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1158) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:925) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]

7. Hello, I'm hoping that you can add a function such as "/coins take {PlayerName} {Amount}" so that as admins we can manually remove money from a player's balance.

Please let me know if this is something that is not possible.

Thank you,

Alexander

8. You can do this by using the config file to set the texture of the coins that drop to a custom head.
    This is the example that is provided in the config:
    https://minecraft-heads.com/custom-heads/decoration/3005-money-bag

However you can also search that site for many other types of custom heads that will fit the look that you are going for.

For example this page shows heads that have been created to look like various money icons:
    https://minecraft-heads.com/custom-heads/search?searchword=money

9. I am not the plugin author but please try checking your config file, there is a setting for mobs not to drop coins too many times in one location. That may be why not all mobs killed with a bow drop coins for you. Also if you are using a custom item you need to make sure the "
    dropWithAnyDeath" option in the config is enable because it may not be ticking the damage as coming from a player which will mean it won't drop a coin if that setting is set to false.

There is also a setting for players to lose coins / money on death, so make sure it is enabled.

If you check those and they seem configured properly it is likely an issue with another one of your plugins hooking into Vault and overriding the settings in Coins.

10. We don't want to do heads. What I was suggesting is a way to add custom items to be set as coins.
    Heads have a limited 8x8 texture, whereas CustomModelData allows for an item of any resolution, it animated textures, or even custom 3D models, without replacing any existing items

• Like Like x 2
  11. When I kill a Mob, I drop the Coin but another grabbed and put it on his head, killed him and gave me the Coin as a head.

There must be an option so that the mobs cannot grab the Coins

paper 1.16.2

12. it put it on his head?? but yeah i'll add it to my to-do list

13. For the non-head coins, zombies has a chance of instead picking them up in their hands instead. They might have been referring to zombies

• Like Like x 1
  14. In response to my review -
    CustomModelData is an NBT tag that lets you change the model of an item without replacing existing items - so for instance I could make my own custom coin texture and set it to a specific sunflower instead of replacing all sunflowers.

EDIT: A way to change the entire name of the currency when plural would also be nice to have - for instance Ruby is spelt Rubies when plural.

@JustEli

#294 NicxGaming, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  15. JustEli updated Coins with a new update entry:

1.10: pickup coins with full inventory (Paper 1.13+ only); custom model data support

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Can you give an example of configuring Custom Model Data in the plugin's configuration file?

17. There's an example in the update entry:

18. #298 llwinchesterll, Sep 14, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  19. delete the old file and let a new one be generated, so it worked

20. Is it working now? I actually have no experience with custom model data so I don't think I can help either :^)