Spigot ColoredPlayerNames 2.0.2

A very simple plugin that colors players' names randomly on join

1. fvoichick submitted a new resource:

ColoredPlayerNames - A very simple plugin that color's players' names randomly on join

Read more about this resource...

2. fvoichick updated ColoredPlayerNames with a new update entry:

ColoredPlayerNames v0.4

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. It's not compatible with ScoreboardStats plugin... Can you try to fix it? I really need both of your plugins.

4. Have you tried following the instructions at the top of this page? You need to add ProtocolLib and set "compatibilityMode" to "true" in the ScoreboardStats config.

• Like Like x 1
  5. @fvoichick Why I can't send you any private messages?

6. I'm not sure. You can post your problems here if you'd like.

7. Try to add 5 different groups (with inheritance) diffrent colors. I think the weight thing i broken, because only 3 diffrent colors work and then they just get stuck ant the 3 highest color stays even if there is a bigger weight.

8. I think you misunderstand how this plugin is supposed to work. If you give someone the permission for a specific color, then they are certain to have that color, regardless of the weight. If you give someone the permission for two colors, then they will be certain to have whichever one is higher on the list. I may change the mechanics of this in a future update if it's confusing. Thanks for telling me.

9. Can you add instead player color, rank color. Compatibilities with autorank or pex.

10. fvoichick updated ColoredPlayerNames with a new update entry:

ColoredPlayerNames v2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Any plans on updating to 1.15/1.15.x?