1.14.4 Combine Front, Left & Up Vector to read Pitch, Yaw & Roll for a Armor stand

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by RoboticsMilan, Feb 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm making a system to import nolimits2 tracks into minecraft and let the armorstand follow the track and that works but i didn't find out how to convert this vectors:
    • "FrontX" - The x-component of a normalized tangent vector pointing in the front direction (ride direction) of the virtual car moving along the spline.
    • "FrontY" - The y-component of a normalized tangent vector pointing in the front direction (ride direction) of the virtual car moving along the spline.
    • "FrontZ" - The z-component of a normalized tangent vector pointing in the front direction (ride direction) of the virtual car moving along the spline.
    • "LeftX" - The x-component of a normalized binormal vector pointing in the left direction of the virtual car moving along the spline.
    • "LeftY" - The y-component of a normalized binormal vector pointing in the left direction of the virtual car moving along the spline.
    • "LeftZ" - The z-component of a normalized binormal vector pointing in the left direction of the virtual car moving along the spline.
    • "UpX" - The x-component of a normalized normal vector pointing in the up direction of the virtual car moving along the spline.
    • "UpY" - The y-component of a normalized normal vector pointing in the up direction of the virtual car moving along the spline.
    • "UpZ" - The z-component of a normalized normal vector pointing in the up direction of the virtual car moving along the spline.
    into 1 pitch value, 1 yaw value and 1 roll value. Can anyone help me with this problem?

2. This question has little to nothing to do with the Spigot API. You would be better off getting an answer in the math section of Stack Overflow.

3. If I got it right, ur looking for angles e.g. the angle between the up vector snd the xy plane would be the pitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.