Spigot Command Blocker (With TabComplete Removal) 2.1.1

Hide commands from your tablist and remove plugins which use their own "Not allowed" messages

1. pomtom44 submitted a new resource:

Command Blocker (With TabComplete Removal) - Hide commands from your tablist and remove plugins which use their own "Not allowed" messages

Read more about this resource...

2. I can't respond to someone responding to my review, but what do you mean with the config files are dynamic? Can I add as many permission nodes I wan't?

3. Could you also update it to 1.17 when it comes out?

4. Yes I will support 1.17 soon

5. Yes, you can add as many as you want in the config and it will pick it up when you use it as permissions

• Like Like x 1
  6. beepeing Operator to see all commands is not really a standart anymore today.
    Most is handled today anymore just by a permission group (except commandblock using)
    Could you add some kind of permission that we can set to have this effect?

Also you should notice on the plugin description that ProtocolLib is a needed dependency else the plugin is not loading ;)
    Without protocollib installed you get this little error ;)
    Code (Text):
    [06:43:31] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\CommandBlocker-1.16.5_2.3.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: Unknown dependency ProtocolLib. Please download and install ProtocolLib to run this plugin.
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:272) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-508]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:389) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-508]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:206) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-508]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:941) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-508]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:175) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-508]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) [?:?]
    Finally two questions^^
    do i have to add subcommands too? or is it enough to add the main command?

We are working with many custom aliases on our server.
    so when i add /spawn to the plugin it executes an other comamnd in that case /cmi spawn
    the question i have is do i have to also add the real commands or is itenough to just list the aliases
    what would be great.

#18 CloudeLecaw, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  7. The reason I made this plugin is because some plugins use their own "No permission messages"
    So its pretty easy to see what plugins a server uses by looking for the custom message it returns
    Also some plugins dont do a good job of filtering out the tab autocomplete list so you have commands showing up which you dont have permissions to
    As for your question, i dont understand what your asking for?

Good point, yes ill update it now to mention it

by sub commands do you mean like /command subcommand?

I havn't really thought about that, as most permissions are based on the first command, not the sub as the sub is more of a modifyer for the first one
    (Do you have an example where permissions are set for sub commands?)

Same as before, its based on the original plugins permissions, all its doing is allowing the command to be passed to whatever plugin the command is for
    I havn't tried alieases though, i would think you would need to allow the alias command on my permissions list, then allow the true command on whatever perms manager your using?
    Try it and see and if it doesnt work how you like I can look at updating it

• Friendly Friendly x 1