Command on kill plugin?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Jacko, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Hey!
    Does anyone know a plugin which will perform a command (from console) when a player kills someone, like console will perform "pex user %player% group set test", for example, when a player gets a kill?

All help appreciated!
    - Jacko

2. I'm not sure if there is a single action plugin for this. I know BattleKits has it and if you really wanted it, just make a skript.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I can't find find a plugin that does only this, if nobody else can find it, i'd be more than happy to create it for you. But, do you want these commands executed only when a player kills a player, or also when a player kills a mob? After a player has killed the same player a specific amount of times (configurable) in a specific timeframe (configurable), do you want the commands to no longer be ran? Feel free to include anything else you'd want in this plugin.

4. Wow that would be awesome dood! only when a player kills a player :)
    i aint good at coding :p

5. Would you require this?:

6. hmm if you could enable and disable that feature that would be amazing! (Also please build the plugin so it is compatible with Java 7 :))

7. Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1tqn29z0sqjf01/KillCommands.jar?dl=0

No commands/permissions, everything is explained pretty thoroughly in the configuration file.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Code (Text):
        @EventHandler
        public void onDeath(PlayerDeathEvent e){
            Player player = e.getEntity();
            Player killer = e.getEntity().getKiller();
            Bukkit.dispatchCommand(Bukkit.getConsoleSender(), "/Command");
        }
    Just use this code in your own plugin, or should I make a plugin for you so you don't have to xD