Bukkit CommandButtons ~ Execute Commands on Button Presses 3.10.1

Supports buttons, pressure plates, and signs! Includes custom permissions, economy, and more!

• Like Like x 1
  1. Might take a bit of time, but I'll work on it! Thank you for your suggestion.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Hey, I just looked at that plugin's page and I realized that pretty much everything can already be done.
    Promoting/demoting can be done by adding the promote/demote command to your Command Button. CommandButtons also allows you to send the player who pressed the button a private message. Warps and permissions can be done by commands as well.
    Is there specifically something you need?

3. Yep! Support for pressure plates, give and take items, single use bottons and pressure plates and also a way to send a message when stepping over the pressure plate or pressing the button

• Like Like x 1
  4. This resource should work on 1.13.

5. CommandButtons 3.1 should be out (hopefully) by tomorrow!

Featuring...

-pressure plate support (pssst... @Junac )
    -toggleable update checking
    -more? :eek:

Thanks for all the support, everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  6. <3

7. Sorry guys, update will be delayed to tomorrow so I can do more testing.

8. Demeng7215 updated CommandButtons 3- Execute commands when players click on specific buttons! with a new update entry:

Support For Pressure Plates & Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Demeng7215 updated CommandButtons 3 [Execute commands when players click on specific buttons!] with a new update entry:

OFFICIAL 1.13 Support, Debug Message Removal, and Tweaks

10. Releasing a mini-update in a few minutes featuring code optimization, quick language.yml formatting fix, and a new fancy startup message.
    Also, the tab complete update and timeout plugin will probably be separate, with timeout update coming first.

11. Demeng7215 updated CommandButtons 3 [Execute commands when players click on specific buttons!] with a new update entry:

Code Optimization, File Fix, and New Startup Message

12. Tab complete update will be delayed, focusing on the timeout about right now.

13. Note for all 3.4 version users:
    If you deleted your files, you may have the values "timeout_wait" and "timeout" in your language.yml or buttons.yml. Changing these won't do anything, just ignore them. I was working on the timeout update before releasing this.

14. Demeng7215 updated CommandButtons 3 [Execute commands when players click on specific buttons!] with a new update entry:

TIMEOUTS and Fixes!