Bukkit CommandButtons ~ Execute Commands on Button Presses 3.10.1

Supports buttons, pressure plates, and signs! Includes custom permissions, economy, and more!

1. Demeng7215 updated CommandButtons [Execute commands when players click on specific buttons!] with a new update entry:

New Color Theme + More

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Support for SIGNS is coming to CommandButtons! Stay tuned! Thanks to @TouchBar for the suggestion.

3. Demeng7215 updated CommandButtons [Execute commands when players click on specific buttons!] with a new update entry:

Support for Signs & Fixes!

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Just added the "Server Software" chart to the bStats metrics page, data should be coming in shortly!

5. Hello.

Is it possible to add to the configuration the ability to execute an OP command (operator)?

For example.
    commands:
    console:
    - minecraft: give% player% dirt 3
    - say MULTIPLE COMMANDS
    player:
    - me just used a Command Button!
    OP:
    - any command

6. Do you mean a command that can only be executed by operators?

7. Yes.

For example command essentials - balancetop
    I do not want to give permission for it. And it does not work through the console.
    The command must be performed on behalf of OP.

Thank.

8. So the OP will execute the command FOR the player, or will it only work for OP's?

9. For the player.

10. A command that can only be executed by players, but for OP's only? Interesting.

11. ohhh
    Sorry for my English.

But we need a function that will give the opportunity to press the button with the command OP player ... in order not to give permincers to the players.

The command will be attached to the button.

The CraftBook plugin has this system using command-item.

There in the config, you can specify the command for OP (superuser)
    The player will execute the command as an Operator.

12. So temporarily making them OP so they can access the command?

13. Sorry, but I do not understand writing plugins.
    Everything is in your hands, but it seems to me that issuing an OP to a player, even temporarily, is not a very good solution, any plugin error or incompatibility will cause the player to remain OP forever and get unlimited opportunity. This method does not seem to be the best.

• Like Like x 1