Premium CommandConditions | Execute Commands with REQUIREMENTS [1.8-1.16] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Ajneb97, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Sweet plugin, really getting into the conditions for certain things on my own server. It would be awesome if devs would stop using /eco give 5000 commands in rewards and stuff though. Even in testing thats just crazy, some people use diamonds as currency.

2. @Ajneb97 I would like to set up a command to do different things for different groups

for example:
    Code (Text):
        tpadefault:
            command: "/tpa"
            conditions:
                permission: tpa.default
                success-commands:
                - /visit

But when I do this for the next group, using
    Code (Text):

conditions:
                permission: tpa.ranks
                success-commands:
                - /tpa

All groups end up doing the same thing as the default. No matter what success commands I set.

#302 Spooner, Jan 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  3. You can't add more than 1 condition path, create another conditionalcommand, for the same /tpa command with another name

4. I should have posted the whole section, idk why I chopped it up. This is what my commands are:
    Code (Text):

Commands:
        tpa-default:
            conditions:
                success-commands:
                - /visit $1
        tpa-here-default:
            command: "/tpahere"
            conditions:
                success-commands:
                - /invite
        tpa-ranks:
            conditions:
                success-commands:
                - /cmi tpa
        tpa-here-ranks:
            command: "/tpahere"
            conditions:
                success-commands:
                - /cmi tpahere

5. Mmm did you remember to /deop yourself for testing?

6. Indeed. I also tested with a few other players and got the same result for everyone. The command
    Code (Text):
    tpa
    results in all players executing the
    Code (Text):
    visit
    command inside that alias. Essentially all players were treated as default (tpa-default and tpahere-default)

7. Remember that only default users should have the tpa.default permission. VIPs ranks or others shoud have only the tpa.ranks permission.

8. This is how I have it set up, and the ranks groups have a tpa.default = false node as well.

9. Then it's a permissions issue. Delete your created commands in the config and set just this command:
    Code (Text):
    tpa-default:
            conditions:
                success-commands:
                - /visit $1
    Check if VIPs execute the /visit command or not

10. They do. It should be the tpa command. Like I said before: i have confirmed that all players are getting the same result.

11. I supposse the same happens if you change the command? To something else

12. It seems that there was an alias for the tpa command that was causing the trouble. Thanks for going back and forth with me about this.

Once I disabled that alias, everything started working as expected, even having the two different groups use "tpa" as the trigger for different commands

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Alright so I was hoping this one would help with my issue. I have another command plugin that runs custom commands. However before even adding the command from this to that one ( to make it all under one command ) I cannot get it to execute correctly. I'm using BetonQuest and the command I want run is something as follows
    Config:
    new-version-reminder: false
    execution-mode-check: 20
    Commands:
    placeholderapi:
    command: "/q e $player welcome.add_tag_time1h"
    conditions:
    placeholder_api:
    - '%playertime_time_hours%;>=;1'

I have playertime installed and it does return values for the above variable. PlaceholderAPI is also installed and working correctly.
    I need this plugin to run that command only if the player has 1 hour of playtime to add a tag to my character. It says "[CommandConditions] The execution of placeholderapi condition on MyName succeeded!" in the console but it does not actually run the command/add the tag. I have also tried changing out %player% still does not work. ( yes i did try to test this as op and deop ). So 1. I have no idea how to run this command through the console because '/coc execute placeholderapi %player%' ( and $player ) come back with cannot specify player so I cannot run it through my other command plugin. So how can I get this plugin to run more than one command at a time based on the condition and actually execute the commands when they need the $player variable? Also am I defining the command they should run or the one I want run based on the conditions? The above example is the command I want run but the player isn't going to know to enter all that. I would rather they enter a short command that does something else and this check the condition and adds the tag if the condition is met and if not it doesn't do anything else. Sorry if that was confusing but I am generally lost in this one and I've been working with lots of plugins. So far yours is one of the few that can check the papi variables and I really need that part. Thanks for the help

14. You said you tried this?
    command: "/q e %player% welcome.add_tag_time1h"
    Because that's the right variable to use. Have you tried my other plugin "ConditionalEvents"? It's a free resource which allows you to do the exact same thing but that one is being updated constantly unlike CommandConditions which I am not planning on updating it anymore.

15. I did try %player% but it still didn't work correctly. I did eventually find a work around but I will looking to ConditionalEvents because that sounds like exactly what I do need. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hola, tengo un problema de spameo con el plugin al utilizar una region de worldguard, mas especificamente al salir de la region, pasa con todos los comandos/mensajes que hayan sido utillizados en la config y es bastante molesto ya que en mi caso estoy utilizando skychanger y me es imposible volver a cambiar el cielo sin hacer reload al plugin.
    Tambien debo mencionar que se ejecutan mensajes de otras regiones las cuales no tienen nada que ver con la que estoy utilizando en ese momento.

Aclaro que estoy utilizando la version 1.16.5.

https://gyazo.com/fdc5b718fe9e8435232732ccb1eaf165
    https://gyazo.com/2e261df77eeedb37632bca611baf02ca
    https://gyazo.com/c3527280904232193c3adfdbfa7224bf
    https://gyazo.com/09916735ab4662285ae0e2eafb21cc71

17. Que version de WorldGuard estas usando? Mi plugin no soporta WorldGuard 7.x, si estas usando una de esas versiones es por eso que no te funciona.

18. Si, estoy usando esa version debido a que mi servidor es 1.16.5 y no puedo usar una inferior :/

19. Holi benja, sabes que hace poco estoy testeando la 1.17 para mi servidor, y me encontré que las condiciones no funcionan para esta versión u.u tengo estos errores:

https://pastebin.com/HC9jFz7L
    https://pastebin.com/1YeWmBcQ

Me gustaria lograr pasar todas la condiciones a conditionalevents para dejar de usar este plugin, pero hay un par de cosas que este plugin tiene que conditionalevents no, (al menos no lo he logrado hacer)

20. Cuales son las cosas que no has podido hacer en conditionalevents?