Spigot CommandTool 1.13-1.19 | Create & Block Commands 2.2.0

Create Unlimited Commands & Block Commands, Anti Tabcomplete, Hide Plugins

1. I noticed messages.yml was in another language, so here's a rough translation i did.
    Code (YAML):
    no_permission: '&cYou do not have the required permissions!'
    help_usage
    : '&cUse /ct help'
    reload
    : '&aThe plugin has been reloaded.'

2. Thank you for the Translation. I speak German and that's why the language in the message.yml was also in German. But in the next version the English version is included ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Code (Text):
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "org.bukkit.configuration.ConfigurationSection.getKeys(boolean)" because the return value of "org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.getConfigurationSection(String)" is null
            at de.produktecheck.commandtool.cmds.CustomCMD.<init>(CustomCMD.java:30) ~[commandtool.jar:?]
            at de.produktecheck.commandtool.CommandTool.registerCommand(CommandTool.java:124) ~[commandtool.jar:?]
            at de.produktecheck.commandtool.CommandTool.onEnable(CommandTool.java:60) ~[commandtool.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-263]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:370) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-263]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-263]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:535) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-263]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:449) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-263]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:725) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-263]
            at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:306) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-2>>
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.x(MinecraftServer.java:1212) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-263]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:319) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-263]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    [15:12:07 INFO]: [CommandTool] Disabling CommandTool v1.2.0
    Getting this error on version v1.2.0

4. The best thing to do is to write to me on Discord (Produktecheck#0001) and send me the config so that I can take a look at it.

5. Produktecheck updated CommandTool 1.13-1.17 | Create & Block Commands with a new update entry:

CommandTool v2

Read the rest of this update entry...