Premium Companions REBORN | CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM COMPANIONS WITH ABILITIES | EULA COMPLIANT | 1.8 -...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Astero, Jul 9, 2019.

1. hi,developer.
    No matter whether I set up MySQL database or not, some players' data will be completely lost after restarting the server.
    hope you fix it :(

2. Hi there!

The MySQL database should save on server shut down unless it’s a crash. Could you troubleshoot more and hit me up on the support Discord? Thanks!

3. Hi!
    I just purchased this plugin and gave people permissions for using GUI and accessing shop.
    Entering GUI works well and accessing shop also works.
    But I don't see any companions available in the shop section.
    How can I active the pre-made pets?

4. Can it support Chinese?

5. Hey there!

You need to give them the companions buy permission nodes for the companions that you are allowing said player/rank to buy and then they are able to see the companions that they are allowed to buy in the shop!

Yes, definitely! I have lots of Chinese users using this plugin :).

6. Lambsauce

Supporter

7. Is your server crashing? Could you please join the support discord server? I'd love to help you there!

To remove,
    Code (Text):
    1.13 and above
    /minecraft:kill @e[type=minecraft:armor_stand, distance=..3]

versions below
    /minecraft:kill @e[type=ArmorStand,r=3]

8. I'm using Towny and WorldGuard, and I'm not sure exactly what is causing my issue, But sometimes Companion stay stuck in the air, like a copy of them and im unable to edit terrains and removed them. I wasnt having the issue for myself thoo (a player was) and my Companion was name hidden compared to him, soo I'm trying out to force hide them all see if it does fix it. Notice the bug is mainly present in protected areas, but as been spotted more then once in "wilderness"also, I'll update my post if I fix it with hidden names.

Removed indesirable Bugs with : /minecraft:kill @e[type=minecraft:armor_stand]
    Might need to get close to them/change world

#110 kamutking, Jan 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  9. Hi, why can't I download Companions after I buy it?

10. I've been waiting all day QAQ

11. Hey there.

I received an alert from Paypal that they placed a transaction on hold. Spigot has an automated system of verifying the Paypal transaction before giving the plugin license. Since Paypal has not approved said transaction, the automated system of Spigot did not give the license and it’s nothing I have control in.

12. Astero updated Companions | CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM COMPANIONS WITH ABILITIES | EULA COMPLIANT | DATABASE with a new update entry:

VERSION 1.6 - ANIMATIONS UPDATE!

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Can you add TokenEnchant token boost, Autosell sell boost and Level Tools exp boost?

14. Hi, I made the Companions Coin as a way to support these other currencies indirectly. You're able to make a custom shop using a plugin to buy these Companions Coins using those different currencies that do not support vault.

15. I meant can u add that for example when u wear a certain companion so it gives for example TokenEnchant token boost, Autosell sell boost and Level Tools exp boost?

16. Astero updated Companions | CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM COMPANIONS WITH ABILITIES | EULA COMPLIANT | DATABASE with a new update entry:

VERSION 1.6.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Hi, could you add a ability that when you hit a player the player burn in fire or get slowness with frost particles?

18. not sure if i asked this but does this give physical items to spawn the pets that i can put in a Citizens2/ DTLtraders npc shop so players can buy them and right click the item to spawn the pet and then do the command to dismiss them and also do a command to see a menu where they show only the companions they have? :D It's how my server works and this is how i'd like to make the petshop work.