Spigot Compass Navigator Version 1.6.0

Player Navigation at its finest!

1. John55223 submitted a new resource:

Compass Navigator - Player Navigation at its finest!

Read more about this resource...

2. John55223 updated Compass Navigator with a new update entry:

Small bug Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Does it work with bungee?

4. I don't see why not. The plugin uses Spigot as a library, so it should be compatible with Bungee, although it doesn't use any Bungee features. I don't know much about Bungee, and never used it, so I couldn't tell you for sure. It wouldn't hurt to try though.

5. only thing i really need is this plugin to have a Server Selector haha

6. I will be looking into implementing some bungee features soon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Make a bungee server support, and then will be great

8. Works pretty nicely! I did get some error in console (I'll get back to you with more info on that) but it definitely is working.

It would be pretty sweet if you could disable the pop-menu if you're trying to perform an action on a door or chest with the compass equipped.

9. Please get that error to me, I'd love to fix it. I'll have the menu disabled if you are r-clicking anything that you are meant to interact with in the next update.

10. Not sure what I was doing when it happened. Had to check the logs to find it, and haven't been able to replicate it.

11. Oh, its cause you clicked on an empty item slot. I'll be uploading a hotfix right now.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank you! If you have any suggestions other than bungee support, lemme know :D

13. bukkit server latest build - on use of plugin commands by users get this:

Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to CompassNavigator v1.3

org.bukkit.event.EventException

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:297) ~[craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:501) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:486) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:209) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerInteractManager.interact(PlayerInteractManager.java:462) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:693) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:50) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:80) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketHandleTask.run(SourceFile:13) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_31]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_31]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.z(MinecraftServer.java:643) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.z(DedicatedServer.java:284) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.y(MinecraftServer.java:598) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:506) [craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_31]

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/md_5/bungee/api/ChatColor

at com.john55223.CN.Listeners.UseCompass.addLocation(UseCompass.java:90) ~[?:?]

at com.john55223.CN.Listeners.UseCompass.buildInventory(UseCompass.java:74) ~[?:?]

at com.john55223.CN.Listeners.UseCompass.onRClick(UseCompass.java:34) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_31]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) ~[?:1.8.0_31]

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:295) ~[craftbukkit-1.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e87122e]

... 16 more

14. John55223 updated Compass Navigator with a new update entry:

Small changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Can you make it possible to have public locations, and have a separate menu for it?
    Thank you in advance.

Also, I found this in the log...
    http://pastebin.com/grcqxkWK

#18 Macaron, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Can you add a function for admins to set global points every player can navigate to? I need this to navigate players to quests.