Compromised Accounts / Hacked Accounts Blocker

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by oneaddictions, May 7, 2018.

1. Anyone Know Of A Plugin That Blocks Accounts That Get Hacked, Such As Account Shops Like SuperAlts And CakeAlts! If there is a way to block accounts that have been hacked or stop accounts that have logged in from different IP's and stuff, thanks!

2. No, and I believe that is nearly impossible as they're real accounts unless you want to ban alts altogether.

3. :O
    26ad14.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Damn you ruined the joke

5. <3

6. Large servers uses a system that determines a hacked account when it logs in from diferent IPs in a short period of time, also some servers has VPN ips blocked. (like mojang)

7. TRY BY MAKING A PLUGIN THAT CHECKS IF THE PLAYER HAVE JOINED BEFORE AND LOG THE IP THEN CHECK IF THE PLAYER JOINS WITH A DIFFERENT IP LIKE 3 TIMES IN LESS THAN A DAY

8. omggg this texts is so small that i no everyone will be able to read it nice nice really nice

now i can doo wath i alwayss wanted

f*** md_5

9. Wait but i didn't said anything, what's happening to you?

10. I didn't say anything either. Is something wrong with you?

11. Let's keep this on topic shall we

12. Stop ruining memes.

To the OP:
    If you are willing to ip ban. Go ahead
    Other than that, shops like SuperAlts are real alts and can't be prevented.

13. https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/spigot-rules/

Keep discussion relevant – derailing a thread will get you punished.
    1. The offtopic section is for threads that don't really fit in with the rest of the forums. They should still stay on track with the given topic.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. why dont they add comic sans :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

15. You can use this to see the alts of a player and then with that manually determine which are the alts xD

16. That will only detect from the same ip, not
    People using alts on different ips is virtually impossible to detect. You’ll need a vpn blocker to even get close.