Spigot Conditional GUI | Make your own conditionals GUI! [HEAD-SUPPORT] [1.13.x - 1.17.x] 0.5.1

Make your own conditionals gui to execute multiple commands!

1. ZeTioZ submitted a new resource:

Conditions GUI | Make your own conditionals GUI! [1.8.x - 1.16.x] - Make your own conditionals gui to execute multiple commands!

Read more about this resource...

2. Could you add support for 1.12.2?

3. Have you tried the plugin in 1.12 ? If so, could you send me the error message so I can fix it without having to run a server on my end ^^

5. ZeTioZ updated Conditional GUI | Make your own conditionals GUI! [1.13.x - 1.16.x] with a new update entry:

McMMO Level Support + Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Hello Friend!
    I have some suggestions.
    1- It is possible to use custom heads in the menu icons
    2- It is possible to choose the command that will open the menu
    3- Add support to Superior Skyblock to be able to use island levels, upgrades etc. as conditions to use the command.
    4- It will be possible to create other menus and it will also be possible to use only commands
    5- It will be possible to choose a specific block for the player to break

7. Hi, what do you mean by "use only commands" ?

Could make a clear list of the conditions you would like to get with Superior Skyblock ?

8. Island level
    Generators
    Island size

9. Generator like hard/easy/medium ?

10. yess

11. Going to add it to the to-do list ^^

12. ZeTioZ updated Conditional GUI | Make your own conditionals GUI! [1.13.x - 1.16.x] with a new update entry:

Individual block break and SuperiorSkyBlock conditions

13. ZeTioZ updated Conditional GUI | Make your own conditionals GUI! [1.13.x - 1.16.x] with a new update entry:

Custom heads on GUI