Connection exception after server is online for some time

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by dwilson5817, Apr 21, 2019.

1. I've been experiencing an issue with my server where after some time, when connecting to the server you will get the following exception;

Code (Text):
    Exception Connecting:NativeIoException : syscall:read(..) failed: Connection reset by peer @ io.netty.channel.unix.FileDescriptor:-1
    I've had a search around and I know this is an issue with my configuration, but I can't seem to figure out what's going wrong. I was wondering if anyone has had this issue and if they managed to fix it?

Restarting my Spigot instance fixes this issue. I'm running Ubutnu 18.04 with Java 11. My pluigins are pasted below;

Code (Text):

BUNGEE
    BungeeEssentials, BungeeTabListPlus, BuycraftXBungee, DeluxeChat, LuckPermsBungee, NuVotifier, ServerListPlus

SPIGOT
    LuckPerms, WorldEdit, PlaceholderAPI, DeluxeJoin, Craftconomy3, Votifier, ProtocolLib, WorldGuard, AAC, MVdWPlaceholderAPI, SpigotJDA, Tab, Vault, BungeeTabListPlus, TitleAdvanced, Essentials, LiteBans, BuycraftX, DeluxeChat, PremiumHub, SuperbVote, EssentialsSpawn, Statz, PluginLibrary, Autorank

I had this issue yesterday and fixed it by deleting my Bungee config.yml but the issue is happening again however this time restarting seems to fix the issue.

Thanks.