Spigot Console Spam Fix 1.7.3

[1.7.10 - 1.14.4] Hide configured messages or errors from server console and logs.

1. Hello, I would like to hide this error.
    Code (Text):
    WARN Couldn't look up profile properties for [email protected][id=d06689c5-b841-35e7-b999-2534222f6225,name=_NickGamer_,properties={},legacy=false]
    31.07 13:06:39 [Server] INFO com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.AuthenticationException: The client has sent too many requests within a certain amount of time
    31.07 13:06:39 [Server] INFO at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.makeRequest(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:65) ~[server-1.7.10.jar:?]
    31.07 13:06:39 [Server] INFO at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillProfileProperties(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:135) [server-1.7.10.jar:?]
    31.07 13:06:39 [Server] INFO at cofh.lib.util.helpers.SecurityHelper.getProfile(SecurityHelper.java:216) [SecurityHelper.class:?]
    31.07 13:06:39 [Server] INFO at cofh.thermalexpansion.block.TileInventory$1.run(TileInventory.java:485) [TileInventory$1.class:?]
    But I put it in the settings and it teaches to appear
    Could help me how to hide this console error?
    I already put it in several ways and still the error appears
    thank you

2. It doesnt work for me on 1.12 and i want to hide this error
    Code (Text):
    [20:52:28 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    [20:52:29 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    [20:52:30 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    [20:52:31 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    [20:52:32 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    [20:52:33 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    [20:52:34 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    [20:52:35 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    [20:52:36 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    [20:52:37 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    [20:52:38 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    [20:52:39 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    [20:52:40 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    [20:52:41 WARN]: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49

3. Hey this might seem stupid but I put in '[Server] INFO at' into the config and reloaded using the command but it still spams the "at blah.stupid.error.noone.cares" stuff for 30 lines every time theres an error. Any ideas?

Nice plugin btw

EDIT: I even tried a specific 'java.lang.NullPointerException' entry... but still i keep seeing the "08.08 22:32:40 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException: null" message... using 1.12 btw

4. Is there a version of this for BungeeCord?

5. @brunyman
    Hi everyone, I think the dev simply stop working on this plugin :(

I just want to told you, that you CAN'T use " [ ] " in the config file.

If you want to hide: [BedWars] Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49
    For example, you need to do:
    Code (Text):
    - 'BedWars Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49'
    Wihout the brackets.

And for the bungeecoord support. No support at the moment and maybe we will never see this, since you can install it on all of your servers.

Have a nice day/night everyone.

Hope the dev will release a fix for all errors we have with brackets and maybe add more things inside his plugin

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I meant for the BungeeCord console.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yes

We need one for bungee console!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. For this message for example:

- 'BedWars Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception while executing task 49'

If you want all the BedWars exceptions to be hidden do not add the entire text, this will be enough :
    - 'Plugin BedWars v7.9.5 generated an exception'

Also do not add any of the text within [ ] , like [Info] or [BedWars] as those are just tags and not the log text

Because the exception task number will not be always the same do not add the task number, the system hides all messages that contain the text you added, so you do not have to type the entire text, but the most important part.

For support for bungee and maybe sponge, I will think of it in the future,, but I cannot say a date so far

9. @brunyman
    Hi, are you able to hide this message: WARN handleDisconnection() called twice

And a bungecoord version could be really nice ;)

10. Just add
    - "handleDisconnection()"
    to your filtered entries.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. @brunyman I am trying to run your plugin but keep running into the following error which stops the plugin from functioning. Any help you could provide would be super appreciated.

[​IMG]

12. Hi thx, i will fix that right now

try to add this to the plugin config:

Could not pass event InventoryMoveItemEvent to Confiscate

13. Do I do that as a seperate msg? I tried it
    It doesnt work for the clear lag as well that shows up

14. SlimeDog

Patron

Thanks for this. One minor complaint:
    Code (Text):
    > version ConsoleSpamFix
    but release version is 1.5.1