Contacts with YouTubers that have good views and a decent CPM?

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by DMEpepperoni, Apr 23, 2019.

1. So obviously as you all know advertising isn't easy and can be very costly. But the most difficult part is finding the YouTubers.

(CPM = Cost Per Mile a.k.a per 1k views)

There are sites like MCM where there are YouTubers with a terrible subs/views ratio (usually for the English YouTubers). But they more often than not contain discords with YouTubers who have some good subs/views ratio but an extremely high price. Usually, a good CPM being anywhere from $10-20 and even an incredibly high $30. But these people aren't cheap at all, charging prices of upward to $35-40 CPM and nothing lower than that for their channels with 10K views a video. Now, I'm not saying 10K views a video isn't good. But charging $350-400 per video, to get 10K views, instead of around $150 to about $250, that's nasty.

I was wondering if anyone has any contacts/lists or service with some YouTubers that have reasonably good subs/views and have a good CPM.

2. $30 really is not 'incredibly high'

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It is if your getting 1-10k views. Im referring to those youtubers, not ones with 20-40k views.

That's about $300 for 1 video, now just a 5 episode series will cost $1.5k for just 10k views a video

4. I believe GianLuca said the standard CPM is $10-25 a while ago